Part 3

NANCY

I'm still picking on what to pick for the party, I might drink or whatever. Hope I won't get humped!

As I was looking through my closet, I heard my door open, "you know, you should knock, part of manners" I said not looking at the person WHO JUST CAME IN WITHOUT KNOWING.

"Just wanted to know if you're still coming to the party" I instantly knew the voice, Paige. "I don't know what to wear" I told her, she looked at me and smirked. "And no you will not be styling me, you dress like a masc, sorry" I told her, she looked down and took that smirk off. "Can i at-least see your closest?" She asked me, I really don't care right now. JUST FIND A OUTFIT NANCY! "Sure, come here" I told her.

Now we were looking through my closet, "look at this" she said making me look, she was holding a top without strap. "Ehhhhh, I don't like it" I said looking through my closet again. After what felt like hours I got an outfit like this:

I came out my bathroom to show Paige, "I like it, looks nice" she said, I notice her check me out but it's okay I guess

I came out my bathroom to show Paige, "I like it, looks nice" she said, I notice her check me out but it's okay I guess.... I looked at her and she was looking at something. Her eyes widened, "what is this?" She laughed and she was holding a thong in her pinky finger. I instantly jump on her and trying to grab it, I was red RED. "GIVE ME IT!!!" I yelled, she fell on her back and I was basically on top of her. Her long ass arms but she was laying down so I stand up and I get it. "

Don't ever! What if it wasn't washed!" I told her, catching my breath.
She just let out a giggle and got up. "ever better" she mumbled, walking out my room. "I HEARD THAT" I yelled as she left. I got my outfit done.

I was getting my makeup done, I look down at my phone while doing my mascara (the last part). I finished my makeup and I grabbed my phone.

Chris is gay

Chris is gay:
Can i pick you up and Ann?
If Ann is mad then idk.

Nancy luv:
You can pick me up! But Ann, idk abt her, when you left she started to scream like blah blah.

Chris is gay:
LMAO😂
We should talk to her yk?

Nancy luv:
I understand, I'll see you in..????

Chris is gay:
In 5?
You already ready?

Nancy luv:
I'm ready
So 5. Okay! See ya!

Chris is gay:
See ya😎

I went to my bag collection and I just looked around, I grabbed my favorite bag! It was a twist MM lV, my rich grandparents gifted me it for my birthday, literally was the best day ever.

I heard a knock on my door, "Nan! You ready" I heard Chris, ain't no way on my life 5 minutes went so fast. I walked out my room and I smile at him