Part 5

Nancy

I was looking at my schedule on the island and I have a game on Friday, great.

What if i disappoint the team? I'm so worried, the volleyball team wanted me on here I shouldn't be worried then.
I wanted to hang with Chris today so i called him

Chris: hey! Need anything?
Nancy: I was wondering if you are busy today???

I smiled through the camera, he had his phone on his lap while finishing some work.

Chris: I'll pick you up in 10
Nancy: wait what? I didn't even say that
Chris: I could sense and also I'm very cool, you want to hang with me all the time
Nancy: your confident and hot, see you!

I hanged up the call and rolled my eyes.
I went to my closet to change, since my makeup was already done I picked my outfit.

Chris

Chris: I'm here

I walked out my apartment building. Chris opened the door for me, I get in and smile at him.
"Hey" he said, smiling back at me.

"Hey, where are we going?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. Our eye contact was insane, I swear I saw him lean in.

"That's a secret" he talked back. He broke our eye contact and looked at my lips.

"Remember when you kept that promise in second grade that we would never have secrets" I said, I was leaning in.
Placing my hand on his chest.
I heard him snicker. His hand touched my thigh, smiling like a creep. I closed the gap, and the kiss maybe turned into a heated session. I moved to his lap and his hands moved onto my hips. I pulled back and looked into his eyes, he did the same and gave me a peck.

"Let's go" he said, smiling like a stupid kid.

We arrived to a arcade I been wanting to go. Something about me is I love ARCADES.

As we got out the car, I ran towards the building but before Chris asked to take a picture. He ran towards a stranger, "may you take a picture of us please?" He asked politely, the stranger nodded and put their stuff down and Chris handed the stranger his phone.

We were doing a crazy pose, "smile!" The stranger said. The stranger gave Chris the phone back, and Chris examined the photo.

"Amazing" i comment, he smiled at me.

"Let's walk in now" he said. He offered me his hand and I took it.

As we bought a card for the game. I ran to the sports games, I'm a very athletic person, I played basketball in middle school but I always got hit, tennis was my favorite sport I ever played. My parents played it and put me into tennis classes since I was 8, high school was my prime but sadly I fell in love with volleyball better. I forgot I also do golf as a fun sport!

We went to the basketball game and we wanted to see who was better.

"I bet you 10 dollars and 20 cents im better than you" he said, laughing with his hands on mine.

"Sure, you better get ur money out" I said, warning him what he is about to get himself into.

As we were shooting, I didn't mess up until my 5th shot but tough guy over here only had one shot in.