−

Judie eyes kept drifting off, trying to fight off the pain that kept washing over. A shiver escaped her mouth as she fought off the coldness, bringing her jacket closer, it was truthfully really hot but to her, it was like a hurricane without the rain, a wind going up her spine and sending shivers up.

Her head was in daze, it was like math problems just popped up to properly function, her eyes kept rolling back as if begging her to fall asleep so they can rest, her fingers that tapped together, she couldn't feel them unless she pressed hard.

Her side bled heavily, she had accidentally fell off a stairwell, grazing herself into a knife that was on the ground and walkers were slowly surrounding the closet she was in, holding her wound, more blood oozed out.

"Jude!" She heard Nate shout, Judie sighed in relief, wincing at the pain that shot through her side. "Nate!" She screamed out as a walker managed to break through. Feeling the blood splatter on top of her and feeling the walker on top of her.

Nate gasped at the sight of her best friend sitting on a couple of boxes, looking like she had been through hell and back. "Jesus, I leave you for 3 minutes and I come back, and you look like one of these freaks out here!" She said harshly, pulling Judie quickly but trying as hard as possible to be gentle.

"I'll be fine." Judie said, looking slightly down at Nate since she was a couple of inches taller. "Just hurry up and get us out of here." Judie said, gulping down the lump in her pain, her side burnt like hell, and she was trying so hard not to exclaim in pain and anguish.

Nate opened the passenger door, shutting it before a walker could try and get Judie. Nate licked her bottom lip and clocked her shotgun, shooting one by one down before 3 more came. "Nate, c'mon!" Judie yelled, groaning in pain.

Nate looked back at Judie and sighed, rushing to the driver's door and getting pulled in harshly. "Next time, don't try to attract more." Judie said before sighing and letting her eyes roll to the back of her head, the last thing she could hear is say. "Judie! Judie-"

Nate grumbled as Judie passed out, "Fuck

Nate grumbled as Judie passed out, "Fuck." Nate mumbled, pressing her head softly against the steering wheel. Nate started up the engine and drove until it was night, Nate could feel her own hands beginning to shake from tiredness.