It was silent on the way. "I told you not to shoot." Rick said with a low tone.

"I did what I thought was right, and I was right." I gritted my teeth.

Rick sighed. "You-"

I swerved over to the side of the road and turned off the car.

"What do you want from me? You want me to be crying that I killed someone, Rick? Because last I checked, you weren't doin' nothing! They were shooting at us. Damnit, they left a man behind for their own selfish selves!" Rick, Hershel and Glenn were silent.

I inhaled and exhaled. "I've met men like that, they don't calm down, they only rile themselves up. Now, do you have anything you wanted to say?" I licked my bottom lip, raising an eyebrow. "Any more problems?" Rick shook his head before looking out the window.

My blood was boiling so much, I couldn't even think straight, I could drive straight though, that's good sign.

I sighed deeply, keeping my eyes focused on the road before turning another corner.

-

We pulled in front of the house as others were packing.

I got out and slammed the door, storming out, ignoring everybody's questionable glances.

"What happened to her?" Lori asked. Rick took her face in his hands and asked where the bruises had come from.

"Who the fuck is that?" Nate exclaimed, looking inside the car to see Randall who had a blindfold.

"A pussy who fucking bit me on my arm." I spat, still feeling the slight pain in my arm.

I began to walk away but not before hugging Nate who greeted me with a smile.

-
"We couldn't just leave him behind, he would've bled out." He should've bled. I thought to myself, rolling my eyes, leaning against the wall near Maggie. "If he lived that long."

"It's gotten bad in town." Glenn interferes.

"What do we do with him?" Andrea asks, her eyebrows furrowed.

As soon as that question left her mouth, Hershel entered the room. "I repaired his calf muscle as best I can, but he'll probably have nerve damage." He spoke, wiping his hands. "Won't be on his feet for at least a week."

"When he is, we give him a canteen, take him out to the main road, send him on his way." Rick explained.

"Isn't that the same as leaving him for the walkers?" Andrea questioned, I rolled my eyes, wasn't that the point?

"Just gon' let him go? He knows where we are." Again, I rolled my eyes, not even wanting to hear Shane's ugly ass voice.

"He was blindfolded the whole way here, he's not a threat."

"Not a threat." Shane scoffed. "How many were there?" He asked as he leaned against the window. "You killed three of their men, you took one of them hostage but they just ain't gonna come looking?"

"They left him for dead, not sure they really cared about him." I spoke up, glaring at Shane.

He recreated the glare and shot it at me.

"No one is looking!" Rick hissed.

"We should still post a guard."