6- Tiger Lilies (Pt. 1)

"Okay, Max, so let's look at our case

"Okay, Max, so let's look at our case."

I kind of shrugged, then looked down at my phone. I looked at it and saw a message from 10 minutes ago. With two new responses.

Chase: Tyger tyger

Kira: tyger tyger

Clara: tyger tyger

I sent back "tyger tyger" and put my phone down, when I heard Rigsby thinking out loud.

"So it's in Roseville, and it's a...hacking case?" he looked at the folder in confusion.

I gave him a puzzled expression, "Emelia's the hacker, not me."

"Hm," he said, "This should be Van Pelt's. She's the hacker."

"Maybe Wainwright wanted to challenge you?" I asked, confused.

"No..." he mumbled, "I'll go talk to him. Maybe he switched the files."

Rigsby got up to leave and I looked over at Emelia, who was standing by the couch, mumbling to Jane and trying to get him up. I took Rigsby's desk chair deciding standing was uncomfortable, and waited.

Rigsby came back with Wainwright a few minutes later.

"It seems that I did switch your files, but Van Pelt already left."

"He could use the practice," Jane called tiredly from the couch.

"That is true," Wainwright thought, "Maybe we should leave it. See what comes of that."

He walked away, and Rigsby sat back down, frustrated.

"We're going to attempt a hacking case," he said.

I turned to his computer and typed in the coordinates on the database. When I saw the place on the map, I zoomed into the building and found my way to the security cameras. I typed a couple of things Emelia had taught me and found my way into the security footage.

"How the hell did you do that?" Rigsby looked at the computer confused, shoving his face with Chinese food I didn't notice he had.

"The alert came from a warehouse in Roseville,," Rigsby put his food down and came closer.

He pointed at a small orange-ish blob sitting on the table with the three men, "Can you do a scan of that?"

"I can try." I zoomed in to the photo and did a recognition of it. It was a Tiger Lily.

"It's a Tiger Lily."

"A Tiger Lily?" Rigsby asks, "aren't those native to England?"

"Yes," I said, flipping the computer closed, we need to find them before they go back home."

We grabbed our coats and ran out to the elevator. When it opened, we walked in as I pulled up the location on the screen."

"4271 Parkfeld Way."

"Let's go."