Chapter -3

I was standing under the shower and the water was flowing over me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I was standing under the shower and the water was flowing over me. I wish that just as this water why my problems don't flow away!

Huh..!

I closed my eyes tightly as I remembered that I am the only one behind this mess!
If I had declined that day just If..

Flashback

"Papa! You're going? Please don't go today!"
I looked behind and saw my 4 year old son , he was already looking at me with his doe grey eyes, which he inherited from her his pink lips, his pink cheeks, each and every single feature screams her.

Nooo...! Stop!

I gazed at him then I went to him and picked him up and made him sit on my lap.

He looked at me with a pout . He is so adorable. I caressed his head to which he let out a soft sigh and placed his head on my chest, where my heart was.

I said " Avan..! Listen my champ! I had to go now! Do you know how much I have in office hm?"

" hmm- but you have employees in your office then why would you have to go?" Avan said.

" My little champ, employees aren't slaves they're the most important part through which the great and successful businessman came across there success! They need a boss not only to give them orders but to give them a right path to follow on. If I'll be taking leave, What will they learn from me? If you've to be a good and successful businessmen you should know that how to influence people and give them a right way to follow. I'll be home by evening hmm? And I promise I'll try to be earlier ok?"

He glanced at me and nodded his head like a obedient child. He's so innocent and naive, I'm just afraid that someone might take advantage of his naiveness and innocence in the future.

I glanced at him and saw that he's sleepy , so I caressed his head for awhile. And after a while I looked at him and found him asleep, I picked him up in my arms and took him to my bedroom and made him sleep, he stirred in his sleep but I caressed his head and he went back to sleep. Then I covered him with a blanket and put pillows around him for his safety concerns.
I looked at him and sighed and pecked his forehead and I left from there.
I came downstairs and found my Ammi sitting there on sofa, and when she looked at me smiled at patted behind her, I smiled and went towards her.

She looked at me and said
" How are you child? And where's Avan?"
"I'm good Ammi! And Avan was sleepy so I made him asleep." she looked at me and nodded and started thinking something about 2mins later onwards she looked at me and said " Shah! How long will you stay alone? She is gone now, get over with it ! And-

" Ammi please! Not this thing again I'm tired with this all! Try to understand that I don't wanna remarry please! Why are you forcing me ?" I am seriously tired with this all.