4. Daniel

"Dan, you have to go to the mall with Alica. Buy her some nice dress and sandals...and some jewelry too.", mom said.

"The party will begin in 45 min..and I don't want to go with her. Raya is also there."
"Raya is busy with something and I already told Alica that you'll be taking her so be there at 4."

"But mom--"
"That's it Dan. I don't want to talk."

Gosh. I've to stay with that hamster for an hour. Damn it's already 3:55. I have to go.

I was waiting in my car then I saw Alica coming wearing a black top and a denim skirt. She left her hair open. Gosh.

"Thanks", she said.
"Hmm"
"Can't you even say welcome?"
"Well, I was forced to take you mall. So I Don't think it is necessary."
"Tsk. You are still very rude. I hate you."
I don't know why but she is looking cute when she is angry.
"Me too, baby"
I saw her blush a little. May be because I called her baby" I smirk.

"Since I'm taking you there. I'll be the one who selects the dress, okay."
She sighed, " Okay, Mr. Volcano."

***********

5. Alica

We reach there in 20 min. Why does he have to select my dress. He sucks.

He told the a lady to show dresses for parties. I tried them one by one. He didn't like any of them. Although I liked all of them.

"Can you show us something even more gorgeous that makes her look better."

This dumbass.

Then the lady went for a moment.
"I'll make you look super sexy today, dear."
"Shut up, asshole."

The lady came and show us a very gorgeous and wonderful dress.

"I like it.", he said.
And I like it too. It's so beautiful. I'm gonna try it.

I wore it but there is a zip in the back and I can't zip it by myself. I called the lady to help me but she was not here. Dan is waiting outside. Should I call him?
Definitely not. I waited but the lady is not here. We're getting late. Goodness I have to call him.

"Dan?"
"What?"
"Can you help me in zipping the dress?"
"No"
Wtf this guy is so irritating.
"Please Dan We're getting late.
I heard him sigh and footsteps towards me.
"Turn around"
I turned around. Then the moment his hands touches my flesh it radiated heat. His warmth gave me goosebumps. I don't know why. The dress's fabric sticks to skin when he zips it. It makes my nipples poke.
He looks at me in a seductive way.
" You are looking like...a hamster. Excuse me pack this please."

A hamster?? Really? I'll kill him.

***********

"Even you don't look good in tuxedo." He was wearing a black tuxedo. Though he was looking so handsome with his hair flipped backwards. Damn what am I thinking!

"At least I'm better than you"
"Huh"

The whole ride was silent. We got home at 5:10 pm. There were so many people here. I can't even find Raya. I'm still walking with Dan so I Don't get lost.

"Stop following me", he said.
"I'm not following you"
"Then"
"I'm looking for Raya"

Then an man of 50s said, "Aaah my dear Daniel, finally got a girlfriend huh? I'm so glad to see. Myself Josh Wilson, young lady."
"Mr. Wilson, you are mistaken. This is not my gf.", Dan  said.
"Ohh I'm so sorry."
"It's alright."

So he never had girlfriend. Who will even like him. Such an asshole.

I didn't find Raya the whole party. I had to stay with Dan. A few more said that we are a good pair. Are we? Now it's 12:30 and I'm so tired.

I take off my dress and sleep in nothing but a short. But my heart keep questioning one thing.

Where is Raya?