CHAPTER 1 : Birthday

It was Emma's birthday today,Emma was Aaron's little sister and Taylor's bestfreind.
Taylor went up to Emma's house with tons of gifts in her hands,Taylor was that popular,rich bestfreind that never cared what anyone thinked of her.
Taylor pressed the doorbell and Aaron opened the door.

" Oh,it's you...I mean who else would it be Emma has like no freinds " - Aaron said as Taylor rolled her eyes.

" Not true,and quit being such a dickhead and help me carry all these gifts " - Taylor said as Aaron picked up all the presents.

" Oh! Btw Aaron,there are more presents in the trunk. " - Taylor said with a smirk as Aaron got all the presents to free her hands.

" How many gifts did you get her?! "

" I dont know,you can count i guess.. " -  Taylor said as she rolled her eyes,she entered the house and saw their mom Marrisa on the couch.

" Taylor! Hi,sweetheart! Emma is upstairs getting ready for her party " - Marrisa said with a warm smile to greet her daughter's bestfreind.

" Thanks! " - Taylor put a smile on her face and went upstairs to Emma's room.
Taylor knocked and Emma screamed - " Come in! "

Taylor entered the room - " Happy birthday Em! 17th birthday is a big deal "
Taylor sat on Emma's bed " I know,i know.. " - Emma said with a laugh while putting a necklace.

" Btw...I kinda throwed a party at my house tonight for your 17th birthday party.. " - Taylor said while Emma looked at her in suprise.

" Taylor! You didnt! " - Taylor looked at her and smiled - " Oh yes i did " - She said and they both laughed.

A COUPLE MOMENTS LATER

They sat down at the living room to open gifts,Emma sat down at a chair,while her mom,Taylor and Aaron sat on the couch,Aaron sat down next to Taylor.

" Open mine,Emma! " - Her mom said and she gave her a gift,she opened the gift and it was a necklace with a heart.

" Wow..thanks mom! " - Emma said while Taylor reached out to give one of her gifts. It were pink jordans,Emma gasped when she saw what it was - " Thank you do much,Tay! " Emma said happily and Taylor smiled.

" Open this one now! " - Taylor gave Emma a present and everyone gasped when she opened it. It was a ipad,Emma opened all the gifts and ofcourse all of Taylor's gifts were amazing and expensive but Taylor didnt care.

" Uh,Taylor you are invited to my birthday.. " - Aaron said while Taylor rolled her eyes.
" Shut up...i got you socks last year " - Taylor laughed,while Aaron scoffed
" That wasnt close to what you bought Emma last year,i mean you bought her a tesla! " - Taylor laughed and went up to Emma,His eyes kept looking to her but he didnt even notice..