CHAPTER 6 : Weeks or months?

Taylor didnt talk or see Aaron after what happend at the party,days turned into weeks,weeks into months...

Taylor goes to this party,she goes to party's when she is bored or something like that.
She put her hair in a up and down hairstyle,she was wearing a croptop and a miniskirt,with heels.

She entered the party,and all was good but then she saw Aaron entering.
He quickly spotted her and went up to her " Tay tay can we talk...? " He asked with a soft voice,Taylor nodded.
He took her outside,in a backyard.

" Is Emma here? " Taylor asked,Aaron shaked his head no. There was music outside to,but it wasent as loud as it was inside.

" Taylor...You win " - Aaron said with a slight smile
" I win what? "
" This...Whatever were doing,first person to admit they caught feelings loses right? So i lose,you win. " Aaron says
" Okay drama queen.. " Taylor turns to leave but Aaron takes her arm to face him.

" Stop,stop. Im being serious right now "
Aaron cupps her face while saying
" I like you..Even tho you were my sister's annoying bestfreind,like you were just this person who was around,and now you are someone i miss when they are not around..and i dont know when it happend or how it happend,but now you are my favourite person.. "

"A-Aaron,i know i fucked up in the past,i ditched you...And i am so sorry.
You were just my bestfreind's brother,never thought of you as anything else,but this year i did..I like you,i didnt tell anyone about it becuase it was a feeling i never had for someone,i dont know if it was a good or bad feeling it was just there.
I never felt that way towards anyone exept you. "