CHAPTER 5 : The night

They join the party and Aaron already saw Taylor kissing a random guy,then she just ditched him,but he didnt care.

" Aaron! " - Taylor went to him and Aaron quickly turned aroind to face her.
" Uh..Can you pass me the beer? " - Aaron gives Taylor the beer she smiled and said thanks.

2 HOURS LATER

Aaron was standing in a corner,when Taylor joined him. Taylor always felt a little something for Aaron but she didnt notice it.
" I'm bored.. " - Taylor says to Aaron. She looked up at him.
" You have really nice eyes...Anyone told you that? " - Aaron looks down at Taylor
" How many beers did you dribk,Tay-Tay? " Taylor's mouth widen's  when she hears what Aaron asked

" 0! You really think i am drunk?! That one beer was for my freind. And i really hate beer " Taylor looked at him and he knew she was lying.

" Fine,i had 2 shots of tequila " Taylor
said. " But honestly i am so bored... "

Aaron looked at her and took her hand, " Where are we going?! " Taylor asked,and Aaron lead the way to a empty bedroom.
" What are we doing..? " - Taylor asked while she looked up at Aaron,Aaron picked her up and put her on a desk.
Taylor looked suprised.

" Taylor.. " Aaron cupped her face and he leaned in for a kiss,they kissed for a few seconds before pulling away.
Taylor smiled at him,while his hand was still cupping her face.

They kissed again,Emma entered the room becuase she was trying to find Taylor.
Taylor and Aaron were kissing.
Aaron and Taylor heard the door opening, " Shit Emma! " - Aaron said,Emma still processing what happend. " I need to go.. " - Taylor got off the desk,and stormed out the room.

" I knew...YOU KISSED TAYLOR! M-MY BEST FREIND! AND THIS TIME I CAUGHT YOU...First at my birthday and now?! " - Emma said screaming

" You know what,quit being a baby. And snap to reality Emma! We are all growing up. I LIKED TAYLOR EVER SINCE...MIDDLE SCHOOL. Sorry you were to blind to see that! Something good is happening to me and you think about yourself! I cant do this right now.. "
Aaron leaves the room,he gets in his car leaving Emma alone.