CHAPTER 2: The party

Emma and Taylor were both in her room,Taylor was getting ready for Emma's birthday party. Taylor curled her long blonde hair,put on a dress,while Emma put her hair in a ponytail,put on jeans and a croptop.

" Am i invited..? " - Aaron asked as Taylor rolled her eyes.

" Sure..I guess " - Taylor said,Aaron was smirking as he spotted something on Taylor's wrist - " Tay tay..Is that the braclet i bought you for your birthday?! " Taylor looked at her wrist than back at  Aaron - " Aww,does Ar feel special? " - Aaron rolled his eyes,he asked- " Yes or no? " - Taylor smiled at him which was more of a smirk - " Yeah,it is. Never take it off " - Taylor said while her smile faded

" Lets get going! " - Emma said and she took Taylor's hand to lead to her car. - " I am driving.. " - Aaron says as he follows the girls. There was a moment of silence,but Aaron broke it. - " Uh,Tay tay did you break up with...uh...your boyfreind? " - Taylor looked at him - " Uh,no,why?! "

" N-no reason,is he going yo the party? "  - Taylor shaked her head yes and then looked at her phone.

They arrive at the party,Taylor sees her boyfreind Evan and they kissed.
Aaron saw this and he felt a pain of jealousy,but he didnt know why.

When her boyfreind finally left Taylor alone,Aaron took Taylor's hand and lead her to the bedroom - " Let go of me! " - Taylor said quietly so only Aaron could hear her,Aaron lead her to a empty bedroom. Taylor looked at him - " Taylor,i-i " - Emma entered the room so Aaron couldent say a word,Emma saw her brother holding her bestfreinds hand.

" WHAT THE HELL,YOU WITH TAYLOR!? I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING GOING ON WITH YOU TWO!! " - Aaron let go of Taylor's hand