CHAPTER 3: The scream

" YOU WITH TAYLOR,I KNEW THER,  WAS SOMETHING WITH YOU TWO! " - As Emma screamed,Aaron let go off Taylor's hand. - " Em-Emma,there is nothing going on with me and Aaron...Belive me! I would never do that to you. He just took my hand to lead me to this room,and-and he just wanted to tell me something,thats all! "

" Okay...So what did he say? " - Emma asked and crossed her arms - " I wasnt able to finish my sentence.. " - Aaron said - " Then tell Taylor,what you wanted to tell her,like im not here "

Aaron sighed to think of something,Emma was looking at him across the room,while Taylor was up at him. - " I wanted to tell her,to not drink the punch,becuase when i drinked it was uh sour,yeah " - Taylor looked at him disgusted but she rubbed it off,Emma believed what Aaron said and they countinue to party.

Aaron was looking at Taylor from miles away,she was dancing and having fun.
A guy came up to him and they talked but he still was glancing over at her,he saw her boyfreind clinging on to Taylor,you could tell Taylor was annoyed. Next thing you know,Taylor and her boyfreind were in a fight but they were fighting in a empty room,next thing you know the boyfreind left the room with tears.

You could see Taylor leaning on the frame of the door rolling her eyes.
Aaron went up to her.
" Tay tay...Uh,what happend? " - Aaron asked while Taylor looked up at him -
" I broke up with Evan,what do you think happend? " - Aaron looked down at her - " Arent you sad..? Or angry? " - Aaron asked - " Nah,im glad. Now leave me alone. I need to find Emma "

Taylor left Aaron there alone,Aaron saw the guy alone so he joined him. Evan told everything to Aaron,tho Aaron only cared about Taylor but he didnt show it..