Prologue ~ A call from home.

As the sun casted its descent behind the Margala Hills, casting a warm golden glow over the landscape, a trio of girls were gathered at one of the hilltops.

They were busy in having their delightful snacks, and hilarious talks,The aroma of homemade cookies spread through the air, adding to the joyful atmosphere.

One of the girls from the trio approached another and asked, "Zara, what are your plans after this trip? Are you going to dive right into work?" The girl sitting next to her looked up, making a face. "Let me enjoy this trip. I've finally got rid of academic stress I don't want to talk about it," she replied.

Third girl joined the conversation "It's strange how you're avoiding this topic when we all know how much you love discussing about your academics"

Zara looked away and responded,"Okay, so listen,I didn't want to brag, but since you both are insisting, I've already received a call for my clinicals,I'll be joining once my Baba (father) approves it." A bright smile spread across her face, lighting up the surroundings. Her cousin sisters' eyes shimmered with excitement,one of them couldn't help but asked "Why do you need uncle's approval for everything? If you want to do it, just go for it."

Zara looked at her cousin and made a face"If he wants me to do it, I'll do it,you know that I seek his approval in everything" Just as she was about to complete, her phone rang.

She picked it up eagerly and look over "Yes, Baba coming, I can see you and Bhai (brother) stay there, we're coming", she stood up and turned to her cousins.."Girls let's go. Everyone is waiting for us, we have to head back home as early as possible, it's a long way to go back,Holding hands with both her cousins, she started walking with a infectious smile illuminated her face, radiating joy.

-

The room was dimly lit, with a cluttered desk adorned with books and magazines. The boy sat on his bed, his phone pressed to his ear, his expression filled with frustration.

"Mom, please, you can't do this. You can't blackmail me like this. It's just not fair.

The lady on the other end of the call responded, her voice strained and upset.
"Azlaan I'm just trying to make you understand few things,why don't you listen?

Azlaan let out a sigh and stood up. "But Mom, why can't youu understand me? Have you ever tried!!!?

The lady pleaded, her voice softening. "Forget it. I just wanted to say now that your studies are completed, you need to finish your remaining work as soon as possible and come back home."

Azlaan sighed once again. "Home? I don't have one, Mom!"

The lady's tone softened even more. "Don't hurt me, my heart can't take all this. Please come back to us, come back to your mom, you da.."

She was about to finish her sentence when Azlaan interrupted her. "Don't pretend like you and Dad care about me. I'm happy here, everything is going well. Let me stay here in USA?"

The lady paused for a moment and then spoke. "Azlaan beta, your dad, he isn't well. We need you here. Dad himself wanted to talk about this matter, but he isn't well & I don't want you to argue with him."

Azlaan massaged his forehead."Why didn't you tell me before, and what happened to Dad?"

The lady hesitated for a moment and then spoke hesitantly. "He is hospitalized since last week, his condition is better now Allhumdullilah, but he can't handle this business work and pressure,you have to come here and take care of everything."

Azlaan sat back down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. He let out another sigh. "Alright, Mom, I'm coming. Until then, ask Dad not to worry about anything else, and you also take care."

He ended the call placed the phone on his nightstand and lay down on his bed. Taking a deep breath, he felt a mixture of anger and sadness. He closed his eyes, opened them again, scrolled through his phone for a few minutes and then closed his eyes once more, ready to sleep.
--

This was just a prologue,I'm sharing character sketch of both male and female leads have a look!!

— Azlaan Qureshi

Azlaan is 25 years old, who has recently completed his business studies

Azlaan is 25 years old, who has recently completed his business studies. He lives in the USA, away from his parents. He has always been an introvert who doesn't openly express his feelings, which often leads to misunderstandings with his family and others. Despite his quiet and reserved personality, which can make him seem distant at times, he is likely a kind and gentleman.

                        — Zara Malik

Zara on the other hand, resides in Islamabad, Pakistan

Zara on the other hand, resides in Islamabad, Pakistan. She is a medical student (graduated). Zara has a strong belief in her abilities, which shows her dedication towards her chosen field. She has a very kind and soft personality, but she can also be quite strong and powerful - a mix of both. The most important people in her life are her family, who hold a very special place in her heart, which shows the close bond between them, especially with her father.

He falls first,
but will she ever fall for him!?

I hope you like it, if you really want me to continue this story do let me know!! Also have patience till next update. I want to write in a proper way which takes time.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

All rights reserved ©.

This story is my original work and no one is permitted to use it as their own. The pictures utilized within this are sourced from Pinterest, and the credits belongs to their respective owners.

Readers are encouraged to simply enjoy the story as it unfolds, No hate comments towards the characters or any aspect of the story will be will tolerated. Thankyou !!
- s