Chapter 20

BROOOO, I FINISHED THE CHAPTER AND IT FUCKING DELETED ITTTTTT. I'M TWEAKING IN THIS BITCH RN. (Also, if you haven't listened to noahfinnce, do it right now. He's fucking amazing.)

-Two day time skip.-

-Aizawa's POV-
We just ate breakfast. The kid's been fine for the past two days. He stands up and walks to his room. I sit and continue going about my day. It's been twenty minutes, I head upstairs and knock on his door. It opens itself. I hear a terrible retching noise from the bathroom. I walk and lean on the doorway. The door is wide open, which leads me to the sight of Izuku purging.

"Kiddo, what are you doing?" He jumps back. Tears sting his eyes. He flushes his breakfast down the toilet. He washes his hands and pushes past me.

"Why did you do that? Why didn't you tell us?" He ignores me and lays in his bed. He faces the wall.

"Izuku, please, answer me." He sniffles. He raises a hand to wipe a tear away.

"I don't want to talk." His voice cracks. Alright, he doesn't have to talk, I will.

"Okay, you don't have to. You just listen to me." I sit down on his bed.

"You are amazing. I'm not just saying that, I mean it. Your grades are so fucking good, you do amazing in training. You manage to treat everyone around you with some decency, even if they definitely don't deserve it. You give people the benefit of the doubt, even when it's almost entirely impossible. You're so fucking great. You are amazing. You're so brave for staying here. For living through this hell you've been forced to go through. And I know you shouldn't have to be brave or anything, but you are. You spoke up. You told me. I'm proud of you, we all are. You're trying to get better, most people don't ever even get this far. I'm proud of you, you're so amazing. I don't want you to do that to yourself. You don't deserve to do that to yourself. And I know your brain is probably telling you that I'm wrong, I don't know the half of it, blah, blah, blah. But I'm not wrong. We're behind you, me, Hizashi, Bakugou, we're all here. We'll all listen whenever. You are so fucking spectacular, kid." I hear him sit up and face me. I'm met with tears coursing down his face. He hugs me. I instantly hug him back. He lets out loud, bellowed sobs. Hizashi walks in as soon as the cries meet his ears.

"Is everything okay?" He asks as he rushes in. I nod. He sits on the edge of the bed. Izuku looks at him, hurt in his eyes. He raises his head, only for him to tear it back on my shoulder. He collects himself.

"Kid, do you feel okay to talk now?" He nods.

"What happened?" My husband asks. I look to Izuku for approval. He nods. I give him an affirmative smile.

"I saw Izuku gag himself so he would throw up his food." He raises his hands to his mouth. Tears tread down his face. Izuku looks away, shamefully.

"Kiddo, how long have you been doing that?"

"Since you guys started making me eat." Tears blur my vision.

"That's fatal! You're going to die if you keep this up!" He shoots me a tired look. Realization hits me and Hizashi as sobs escape us.

"No, no, no. You can't do that, kid. No. We're taking all the sharp objects out of here, this door will be cracked at night, I will check on you every fifteen minutes. Why? Why would you want that to happen?" We turn into a sobbing mess.

"I-I'm so tired. I'm tired of f-feeling hands everywhere, always. They never stopped. They're always there. I'm tired of the voices insulting me, I'm so fucking tired. I hate it, I hate this, this life, this situation, everything. I hate me." He sobs. I sob and eventually he goes limp. I realize he's asleep. I get up. I look at my husband with confusion sprayed on my face.