Chapter 28

We had a tiny lockdown today. We sang pumped up kicks, lol. He didn't harm anyone, it was a mild threat. Some kid walked out and started singing into the unknown. I, wrote some of this story in my head while I waited for it to be over. Y'all, some kid broke a chair. If we ever have a bad lockdown, I'm so fucked. Lmfao. 🤷🧏🫥

-Izukus POV-
I wake up. I hear an obnoxious snoring sound play in the background. I look over and see Aizawa. I check the clock and leap out of bed. I gently wake up my dad.

"Hey, we slept past the alarm. We're going to be late." He shakes his head.

"No one is going to school today. You especially. Also, we're going to sort out this Monoma thing." I nod.

"Okay. Can I go tomorrow?" He sighs.

"If you want to, sure." I smile. I lay back down on the warm blankets. Shit. I left a very concerning message. Kacchan might be worried. I grab my phone and check the notifications.

'Kacchan: Izuku, please don't.'

'Kacchan: Izuku, I love you, please don't do this.'

'Kacchan: You make this world a better place, don't leave it. I swear to God if I get a call that you died, I'll fucking kill you. Please.'

-Missed Call-

-Missed Call-

-Missed Call-

'Kacchan: Please, please, please don't. Please. I love you so much. I love you. Please, Izuku.'

'Kacchan: Please, Izuku. I'm begging you. Don't do this.'

-Missed Call-

-Missed Call-

'Kacchan: If you kill yourself I will drop out of school and never live a good life, you want that on your grave?'

'Kacchan: Please don't. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please don't.'

'Mitsuki: Izuku, you will not do this! I am telling you not to. Please sweetie. Everyone cares about you so much. Please don't do this. Please sweetheart.' A tear forms in my eye.

'Me: I'm so sorry for worrying you guys. Don't worry please. My dad's found me and bandaged me up before anything became fatal. I'm okay.'

'Kacchan: You fucking scared me. Are you sure you're okay?'

'Me: Yeah. Everything is okay. I'm sorry for scaring you.'

'Kacchan: It's okay. Just please let me call you before you do anything like that. Let me try and convince you. What's a few minutes before it happens, right? Please just let me call.'

'Me: I won't do that again. I promise.' I shut my phone off. I fall back asleep. I'm awoken again though by Hizashi bringing breakfast up to the room. They put on a television show and we laugh while we eat. Halfway through the show, I just rest my head on Hizashi's shoulder. I'm so tired. I fall back asleep. I wake up near evening. I think that they left but as I stand up, a weight blocks my arm. I realize that Hizashi is on the floor. They care so much about me that they chose to spend all day in here so I wasn't in danger. A grin grows on my face. Happy tears slide into my eyes. Aizawa walks into the rooms with some bandages.

"Kid, we have to change the bandages on you." I nod. I move the legs of my shorts upwards so he can access my cuts better. He moves to my arms afterwards. He sniffs after he's done.

"I'm sorry." Guilt overrides me. I made him cry.

"You've got nothing to be sorry for." I look at him. He is crying.