Chapter 29

A/N I FUCKING HATE MY SCHOOOOL, BRO THIS MASSIVE CREEP WAS FUCKING GROPING ME DURING SOCIAL STUDIES AND THE TEACHER RIGHT NEXT TO ME DIDN'T DO ANYTHING?!? Like, hello?? He was literally assaulting me and this incompetent nincompoop was just talking about feet. Like, no one exept my best friend believes me.Why was she talking about feet? Idk, anyways- slay. But seriously, I feel so icky rn. And I can't sleep because I keep having to slap myself to get the hand to go. 😑
I'm very upset. And all my friends are just judgmental and call me a SLUT for something I didn't FUCKING WANT! I DIDN'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN, I FUCKING FROZE! I DIDN'T DESERVE THAT. I DON'T DESERVE IT AND NO ONE EVER WILL. I'M SICK OF IT. AND I CAN'T EVEN SPEAK UP BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I DID, I WAS VICTIM BLAMED SO FUCKING BAD I HAD A BREAKDOWN!

Whom whomp. Skill issue, get better lolz. (^_^)

ANYWAYS-
ON WITH THE STORY!

-Izukus POV-
I wake up and shove on my uniform. My energy seems to be completely depleted. I have training today, I have to fucking see All Might. He should leave me alone. I exit the bathroom once I'm finished getting ready. I shive my backpack over my shoulders and arrive at school. Kacchan immediately rushes up to me. He's panting really hard. He puts his hands on his knees.

"Jesus, Kacchan, are you okay?" He nods and catches his breath. He grabs me and pulls me into a hug. He cries into me.

"What happened?"

"I thought I lost you, deku. You fucking scared me." I rub his back. I feel really sorry that happened.

"I'm sorry Kacchan." He pulls away.

"No, don't be sorry." I take my turn to cry. He takes me and hugs me. I cry into him. He rubs my back. Eventually we both calm down. We walk to class, hand-in-hand. First class of the day is hero training. I take a deep breath and slip on my training uniform. I walk out to the fields. All Might is no where to be seen. Hawks holds his place. Iida raises his hand immediately.

"Yes, Iida?"

"Where is All Might?" Hawkes chuckles before answering.

"Fired." 

"Yes, Iida?" Hawkes is a little more exasperated.

"Why was he fired? As students we have a right to this knowledge."

"Child endangerment and mistreatment." Hawkes tries to start the lesson but Asui raises her hand.

"Yes, Asui?" At this point, Hawkes has accepted his fate.

"Who did he endanger and why? What happened?"

"Well, he let something very traumatic and bad, objectively, happen to someone. I dont know if I should say who. They might want some privacy of what happened considering the gravity of the situation," he remarks.

"What happened wh-"

"No. No more questions about this. It's just inconsiderate. I told you guys that the situation was graphic and traumatic for this person and you guys are still asking questions. Just shut up, no offence." He carrys on with the instructions. We get up for drills. I'm doing the exercise when Mineta comes up to me. He taps my leg. I spin around quickly.

"Midoriya, why don't you just suck it up? It's not that hard. You're being a baby." Mineta gets picked up by the collar by Hawkes.

"You need to leave Izuku alone. He does not want to see you, dumbass. Go over there.. or something. You're just icky, be away from him and me. And everyone. Y'know, just train in the corner at this point." He drops him and Mineta goes to the corner.

"Izuku, are you okay? Do you need to go up to one of your dad's or are you okay?" I'm surprised by this offer.

"I-I'm fine. I c-can stay here." He smiles and goes back to supervising. I smile and go back to training. I really don't want to shower with everyone. It's just a nightmare and it's triggering. I wait for almost everyone to leave or I'd be late. I get undressed and turn on the water. I only take five minutes. I step out and put on my uniform. I hear a voice that sends a chill down my spine. Mineta. He spots me hiding in the corner.