Chapter 8 - MyGO!!!!! and The Solo Vocalist

[Word count - 1,268]

A few days before the show...

Location - Live House RiNG, Studio Room

Your POV

In just about a few days, the girls are going to perform again, and hopefully, Soyo doesn't snap at them again like last time. The girls are currently using the studio room in RiNG for some last minute practice. I walked over to see how they were doing, and as I looked inside...

It seems like Raana came up with a new guitar solo, and she is showing it to everyone

"That's so cool, Raana-chan!" Anon said.

"Thanks." Raana plainly said.

"You must've... practiced hard, huh?" Tomori asked.

"Not at all."

"You mean to tell me that you came up with that solo without even trying?" Taki asked.

"Pretty much." Raana plainly answers once again. 

"Wow..." 

I smiled at them as they made their progress. Now I know without a doubt that their show is going to be better than ever. As I start to walk away from the studio room, I got caught by Soyo, who came out to talk to me. 

"Hey, I had a feeling I saw you." She said. 

"Yeah, I wanted to check in on everyone." I replied. "But I could tell that you and the others are doing just fine." 

"Yeah, and I- No, we have you to thank for that." Soyo said as a small and cute blush appears on her face. 

I smiled at the bassist. 

"I'm glad I could help you out." 

I started to walk away, but then... 

"Wait a minute, (Y/N)-kun!" Soyo calls out. "I have a special request."