Chapter 9 - An Interesting Opportunity

[Word count - 805]

A month later...

Location - Residential Area

Your POV

A lot of time has gone by since MyGO!!!!! had their show with me as their guest star. According to Soyo and the others, because of her idea, RiNG was now even more popular than it was in the last few months. While that is good news, with the show now done and over with, what happens next?

Maybe it's about time we settle down and take it easy for now. The girls will at least, but for me, things were about to change.

It all started in the morning as I was getting ready to go to school. As I was leaving the house, I got a text message from Soyo. I smiled as I read what it said.

Soyo's text: Good morning. ☺️ Hope you have a good day, and let's meet up at RiNG after school.

Your text: Yeah, good idea.

Soyo and I are starting to become closer lately, so much so that I started to have feelings for her. I'm doing my best to confess to her, but it was easier said than done. As I was making my way towards my school, I got another text.

This time, it was from an unknown phone number. I was curious, so I started to read it.

???'s text: Hi there, (Y/N) (L/N). I'm a producer and I have an amazing opportunity for you.

An amazing opportunity from a producer, huh? That could be interesting. I might as well hear them out.
_____________________________________________

After school...

Location - Live House RiNG, Cafe

Now it was after school and I walked into RiNG to hangout with Soyo. I had a feeling that she was going to be on the second floor, so I went upstairs to go check it out. As I got there, I spotted her at one of the tables.

Once again, my heart started pounding as I made my way towards her. She made eye contact with me and waved.

"Hey, you came!" She said with a smile.