Chapter 10 - Leaving Home

[Word count - 562]

Evening...

Location - Nagasaki Residence, Soyo's Room

Soyo's POV

It was almost midnight, but sadly, I had a hard time falling asleep. Earlier today, I got upset with (Y/N) because he would rather go on tour than stay here with me. I get that he's famous and all, but after everything we've been through, he could at least give it some thought...

He sent me a text message an hour ago, and this is what it says.

Your text: I gave the producer a call and it turns out that they're real. I agreed to sign onto them, and I'll be gone for the rest of the summer season.

I can't keep my eyes away from the screen. As I did, I can't help but feel depressed...

(Y/N) is going to be away for the whole summer, and I'll never be able to see him again

(Y/N) is going to be away for the whole summer, and I'll never be able to see him again. I guess this is what happens when you're a famous solo vocalist, huh?

I didn't bother to reply to the message, because I didn't know how to feel about it. I don't want him to leave, but I want him to be happy...

"Why does this have to be so hard?"

Eventually, I started to become sleepy, and just like that, I fell asleep. Even if I ended up sleeping well, nothing is going to change.
_____________________________________________

A few days later...

Location - Station Entrance

Your POV

Today is the day I go on tour with producer who reached out to me. I've always wanted to share my music with other people outside of this town, and this is my chance. I was told that the bus will be waiting for me at the train station.

Once I got there, I saw the MyGO!!!!! girls waiting for me.

"Hi girls, what brings you here?" I asked.

"We heard from Soyo-chan that you were going to be gone for a while." Tomori said.

"We almost didn't believe her until we notice this bus." Taki said.

"You will be back, though, right?" Anon asked.

"Yeah, of course." I said. "As long as we have music, we'll always be connected, no matter how far apart we are."

"Facts." Raana said.

Soyo walks over towards me with a solemn look on her face.

"I guess this is it, huh?" Soyo asked me.

"Yeah, it is."

Then out of nowhere, Soyo suddenly launched forward and...

(Pretend this is you and Soyo)

...planted a kiss on my lips. I gave in and kissed her back. She and I broke the kiss for air, and she whispered...

"Make sure you come back to me, okay?"

"I promise I will."

"So, (Y/N)-san, are you ready to go?" The producer asked.

"Yeah, I am."

I hopped on the bus as it pulls out of the station. All I can do now is look at the MyGO!!!!! girls as we get further and further away from them. But I do believe that I'll come back soon, and I hope they know it, too.

To be continued

A/N: Don't worry, guys, this is not the end of the story.
Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one. :)

Next book to update: Burning Jealousy

Shout-out to those who added my books to their reading lists!

Matochan-CH