Mafia, Grief

Chapter 20

!!CHARACTER DEATH!!

When Dan noticed that Elleanor's attention wasn't on him anymore, he follows her gaze towards the person Dug had said was named 'Lucia'. He had told Dug to watch the family two days ago, seeing as they needed to know what time they would be able to barge in and avenge all of their brethren since that boy, Allen, had killed them so mercilessly.

Despite Dug being a man of few words, he was able to use his shadow magic to communicate with them once he was able to get the hang of it. Since there was only the three of them remaining, Dug had told him and The largest one of the three of them, Lance, that Elleanor's boy had married an Angel.

Of course, Dan and Lance didn't believe him at first since angels rarely ever come down to the living realm. But after he'd told them that he saw with his own two eyes how the blonde had bled gold, they immediately believed him.

[Flashback]

They saw it for themselves when they were in hell. During an extermination day while taking some drugs and gun parts to their boss. They were in the usual spot where they would trade the goods for money and the promise that they would be joining the mafia group when they die knowing that they would end up in hell.

Having already figured that since they've killed tons of good and bad people, their victims were bound to loath them and try to kill them if they get recognized, they were able to get into contact with the known mafia Don in hell who takes in sinners and demons that want to join their group for protection in exchange for them stealing drugs and gun parts in the living realm.

They were looking through the tainted window while the 'exorcist angels' kill sinners without showing any mercy. A sinner was able to injure one of the angels, clearly showing them that the color of an angel's blood is gold before it quickly healed.

Dan decided to go to their boss when Dug informed them then, using the Asmodean crystal that was given to him so he could access the trading spot. There was a radio in the middle of the room so he could call their boss when they had brought the goods.

He turns the radio on, informing his boss about the angel, "an angel eh? Bring her to me, alive, and If she doesn't go willingly...." One of his lackeys came into the room and gave him a shiny looking white pistol. "A Carmine crafted angelic pistol, it's one of a kind, so be careful not to lose it. I had to steal it from mister Carmine's daughter just in case an angel tries to kill one of the sinners that work for me. So if that angel doesn't comply, shoot it in the head." His boss tells him with a hint of a growl in his voice.

"Uh, what about her husband?" Dan asks not sure if he can kill the boy or not. "Is he an angel? If he's not then he's of no use to me, so do whatever ya want with him." Dan smirks at his boss's reply, knowing full well what he'll do to the boy.

He wants to kill that damn brat as well as his mother Elly... That woman had the nerve to pick John over him just because he was known for beating up his partners when he doesn't get his way. She should feel lucky that he had even given her his attention in the first place... So instead, he had to go ahead and try to prove that he's a better man than John, by dating Elly's Best friend Sarah.

As much as he would've liked to have Elly instead, Sarah was the next best thing in his books. So, when he married her, he made sure to treat her with respect and shower her with all the 'love' he could give so he could show Elly that she had chosen the wrong man. It all changed however, when he heard rumors about a cult roaming around the woods every night and some people even witnessing cloaked figures turn into animals... He can't help but want to have that type of power.