New Fic!

Hi!  Unfortunately this isn't an update, I just wanted to come on and announce that the first four chapters of my new Avengers x PJO fic is up!  It 100% has different vibes than Finding the Sun, but if you enjoyed my semi-unique take on PJO crossovers, you might enjoy my new fic titled "Jaimie Solace and the Unavoidable Affliction of Love".  I'll put the synapses for the story down below.   For anyone who was hoping for an epilogue, I'm sorry for disappointing you with my shameless self-promotion.

Thank you for everyone who takes even just a look at it, and thank you everyone who has enjoyed reading Finding the Sun.  Love y'all.  

Dr. Jaimie Solace had never thought much about falling in love before. Her life as a demigod had never really made it seem all that realistic, despite her twin brother Will being happily married to his husband. But now it was happening, and Jaimie Solace desperately wished it wasn't. It's not that she doesn't want to be falling in love with Bruce Banner, she would be fine with that, if it weren't for the fact that Bruce Banner was an Avenger. After all, how was Jaimie meant to be in love with someone she was supposed to be spying on?

Dr. Bruce Banner knew that he wasn't what most people would described as a catch. Mostly because of the fact that he was liable to turn into a giant green monster. Which is why he knew it was hopeless when he began to crush on his knew lab assistant. And it got even worse when he realized that he was falling in love with her. But he certainly wasn't going to do anything about it, because he knew that it would never go anywhere. After all, how was Bruce meant to be in love with someone who was so spectacularly out of his league?