Sinful Pleasure Pt1

Kai POV

He drove us home quickly I mean yes this is happening and he wanted it as much as I did and he also couldn't wait for use to make up or for him to fuck me senseless and I want it be sinful something that makes him and me want more and keep coming back to each other. We have the next 10 minutes to reach to my place but he took a different turn and it took us 5mins to reach to a big house which I'm guessing is his.

Alexander: Get out the car now

Me: No

Alexander: Now don't make me say it aagin

Me: Yes sir

He didn't even give me any time to get out the car before her draged me to front door of his house and with no warning I was pushed up against the door with us in a heated make out session even when going up the stairs to his room we didn't even stop.

In the room

Alexander: Get down on your knees

Me: Yes daddy

Alexander: Now be a good boy and suck me off real good ok and if you do a good job I will reward.

Me: Ok sir

Alexander: Oh and baby boy I want to fuck you until you learn who you belong to ok

Me: Daddy I'm always yours.

I first kiss down his body, while brushing my hands over his legs and work my way down to his lenght. Then I took his pants off  now I'm face to face with his thick long dick. So I use my tounge to work my way up and down his dick to get it nice and wet. I took him into my mouth but I took only what I could manage which to Xander seems to not like because I was going slow so he did what was not expecting and I chocked on him I had to tap his leg to let him know but he did not stop.