Well Fucked

Alexander POV

Looking at him fully fucked and asleep after four rounds and 6 six hours of rough hard sex made me realise how much he means to me and how much I can't afford to lose him I can't hurt him anymore I need him to be by my side to stay sain and be the best part of myself and without him I am going to be just like my father which he just got my mother pregnant to have me so he could have a heir to his throne. I don't want that I want someone who I can love and who can love me grow old with me to raise a family with and I found it in this boy in my bed asleep after being fucked the way he wants and the way he is I don't see myself with anyone else.

Kai: Hey Daddy

Me: Hey baby boy your awake

Kai: Yeah But I'm still sleepy and hungry

Me: After all that we did you had to be hungry we have been at it for two days

Kai: Please don't bring it up daddy

Me: You look so pretty when your well fucked

Kai: Daddy don't I'm hungry please feed me

Me: Ok babyboy what up for some eggs and pancakes

Kai: That sounds great daddy can I have fruites on the side too

Me: Yes baby anything for you

I love him with all my heart and looking at him I realise that this boy is needed in my life to make me a better person and I need to find a way to make him stay with me to make him see how much he means to me how much I love him and is willing to do anything for himI want to plan something for us to apologize for all the things I did and said to him. But right now he looks damn good well fucked and tired he makes me want to fuck him again with that look on his face.