He Is Trying

Kai POV

So Alexander planned a day for us he say's it's to help me get to know him and for him to show me something I'm scared tho what if he sy's that last night and the time before was mistake and he wants to let me down before I fall for him any harder that I already have. But it would be too late for that because last we both weren't drunk so if he wanted us to stop from then he would have done so last night I need to stop overthinking this and let's see what he has to say.

Alexander: Hey babe breakfast is ready

Me: Coming "Omg he called me babe"

Alexander: Three pancakes bacon and eggs right love

Me: Yes and what's with the pet name's

Alexander: What you don't like it

Me: No it's that you just surprise me with calling me babe and love

Alexander: Oh want me to change it you ick a nickname then

Me: No it's ok I like it but can I call you daddy in public or sir

Alexander: Baby don't start something you can't finish eat and go take a shower we got to go soon

Me: Ok daddy

I ate all my pancakes and sat there for a while thinking about how's he treating me there might just be hope that we will get together I can see he's trying his best to test the waters with me because of all the nicknames and I'm glad that he's trying for us for me and for himself too he's needs someone buy his side I need to learn how to be that someone buy his side and I got to start working on if I get kidnapped again and he has to say stuff about me or shoot me to get to the person I just don't blow up at him because then I know why it happens and maybe just maybe I can convince him to use me as bait for his enemies.