My Slut Pt2

Alexander POV

He was a moaning mess writhing and chocking back a cry as I slide out and slide back in again with short shallow thrust, pushing my way through the squeeze of his hole to find a rhythm taunting me deeper into him.

Me: I have wait so long to fuck you like this

I pressed him into the bed pulling out my tip then driving it all the way in whit one single thrust. Emotions pours out from his eyes as I pent him hard, with the two of us creating a soundtrack of throaty huffs whispering and moans. He digs his fingers into the bed and also my back with a loud moan when I hit his pleasure spot really hard.

Kai: Daddy

I cut off all his coaxing with a very hard thrust, putting in all my emotions and pent up anger I have towards myself and that little stunt he pulled today. An streams of how good he's feeling and how's he's glad he did what he did to get me to come to him hearing all this make me drive into him harder to makes sure he feels every inch of my and all my emotions.

Me: You like that huh

Kai: Y.ye.yes

Me: It feels good huh

Kai: Yes daddy please harder

Me: Look how much of a slut you are for me

Kai: Please sir fill me up I want to feel your cum in me

Me: God what are you doing to me

Kai: Xander please please harder faster

Me: Your just like a slut in heat and want to be fucked mindlessly

Kai: More daddy more

Hearing him begg me like this pushed me more to fuck him like never before I want to break him I want him beg for me to let him cum I want him to beg me to stop. But he just kept begging for more after cumming three times and me filling him up twice we have been this for the past three hours and I want him more than even now look at his tears streak face full of pleasure made me wild and I knew he was mine and my slut he would do anything I want just for me to fuck him like this again and I don't mind because I love my slut my babyboy and my doll very much.