My Slut Pt1

Alexander POV

God that blow job was mind blowing and the best I ever had I couse see that is was his first time because of how slow he was going but I think he did that tease me and I couldn't take it anymore so I ended up fucking his mouth and he took me in good. Just watching as he suck my off and take my dick so well was enough to push me over the edge so now it's my turn to make him feel good and cum.

Me: Baby sit on the bed and open your mouth for me

Kai: Yes sir

He has no idea what he's doing to me. When he opened his mouth I stick two fingers in and tell him to suck. Watching him swirl his tongue around them with a moan, I got a hitch in my arm to just finger fuck his mouth, but I just trail my other hands down to help him get his pants off the other naturally follows, exposing his tight little hole to me as I lift his legs up I wet his hole with my slick fingers then I push them in past the ring to satisfy a tiny fraction of what I want to do to him. Once he was fully stretched I leaned in to taste him, soaking him in my spit hearing him whimper and moan was the best thing and music to my hears.

Kai: Please daddy I want you

Me: Babyboy I know but I have to stretch you properly first ok

Kai: Please just fuck me I cant take it anymore

Me: As you wish doll

When I think he's ready enough to take me, I pressed my tip against his hole pushing my way inot a hot clenching wall that makes my body tingles. I pause so that he can adjust to me before I put the rest in and to also calm myself and hope I can last at least three rounds in because I want to full him up with my cum and watch him dripping with me.