11.

𝑹𝑬𝒀𝑨𝑵𝑺𝑯'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Slowly we made our way down as we were about to reach the last step Arya stopped suddenly making me look at her confusingly. 'Why isn't she moving?' I looked ahead and saw her staring at the crowd with a troubled expression on her face.

Is she scared of the crowd? No, She shouldn't be. She is Reyansh Shikhawat's wife. She should be confident.

'She is doing drama to spoil your reputation' whispered a small voice In my head which was enough to make my blood boil in anger. Everyone was looking at us, if she didn't move everyone would think something is wrong and I didn't want to make a fuss about it.

I warned her twice and when she still didn't move I pulled her harshly toward the stage. I couldn't let her spoil our image in front of everyone. She followed me quietly though I was pulling her but to the crowd it appeared normal as I was careful.

Slowly we climbed the stage and one by one everyone started coming to congratulate us. I felt Arya trembling a bit whenever someone came close to her for pictures or gave her a gift.

I don't know why but I pulled her close to me and wrapped my hand around her shoulder. This seemed to calm her down and her body relaxed in my touch. What worried me was her body was too cold maybe she was nervous.

𝑨𝑹𝒀𝑨'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Reyansh is right beside me on the stage with a mic in his hand while the Paparazzi are clicking his picture. The flashlight from their camera doesn't bother Reyansh. He is speaking with the confidence that i always wanted.

"Thank you everyone for joining me. You already know that I got married to the person I was fated with" he paused and looked at me.

What is he up to? Why he convinced that I am his wife? I mean, I am but he never accepted.

"Now, I would like to introduce y'all to my wife Mrs.Arya Shikhawat" He called my name and sweat forms in my hands and my heart beats as if it's gonna come out right now.

I do feel like running away after looking at the people flashing their camera lights on me, everyone's eyes are on me. Here I am standing beside him. What am I supposed to say here? To these people.

What if i create a mess here? You can do this Arya. Cmon show them.

"Tha-"

"Mrs.Arya, that was really a sudden marraige. Do you know eachother from before?"

"Mrs.Arya, is it true that you were forced for this marraige?"

Everyone was silent when Reyansh said that I was his wife. They didn't speak a word as if they were waiting for me like a bunch of hunters waiting for their prey.

I couldn't breathe and I knew I was panicking when I shouldn't.

"Arya ji, please speak. We wanna know. Why did you say yes to this marriage? Do you love Reyansh sir?"

"Reyansh Sir, we heard you were dating a girl named Ritika then how did you end up marrying Arya?"

I looked at him with confusion. This is the reason why my gut feeling screamed at me to not come here but that wouldn't work because it was my Reception party.

Everything is a mess. A fucking mess "Someone very close to your guest leaked the news that this is a forced marriage then why are you lying?"

While these people were ranting their questions on me, I moved my gaze from the reporters to the people around me.

The bodyguards around the royal people and a few of them controlled the Paparazzi as they tried to come closer to the stage.

Reyansh's maa whispered something to Reyansh's papa and he nodded. My brother's face is filled with anger-No, Aryan is walking towards me.

"Enough!!" Reyansh's voice came into my ear and I realized that he was trying to talk to them for the past 2-3 minutes. No one was saying anything anymore. Everyone's eyes were pinned to the guy standing beside me.

"I didn't invite y'all so you could humiliate my wife" Reyansh says. I took a deep breath. He steps towards me.

"Also yes, she is the one I was supposed to get married to.. she is my only wife and I won't hear anything disrespectful against her"

"But someone from the inside said that you love.." Reyansh cuts him off midway.

I am not going to cry anymore. "You know well I am a businessman and there are a few people who will try their best to defame me and my family" I looked at him but he wasn't looking at me. He looks prepared as if he knows everything they will ask.

"And I request you all to not write anything against my wife" A few heads nod at Reyansh's words.

"But sir we still think-" Reyansh cuts him off.

"I am loyal and trust me if you wouldn't be my guest then I would make sure to eat your job and leave no crumbs. I want no word against my wife-not even in your articles"

But I could feel his gaze on me.

His serious face was replaced instantly with a smile. A forced one. A fake smile. "Please Enjoy yourself" He held my hand and we walked out of the stage.

While these people were throwing every kind of shitty question they could. Reyansh was the one who stood by my side. I know he isn't doing this because he is a Good husband but because of his reputation But about whom they were talking about. A girl...yes Ritika.

I almost had a breakdown in the washroom. It was difficult for me to keep a smile on my face and walk around pretending as if everything was fine.

Everyone was busy in their world so I decided to spend my time with my brothers. Not to mention everyone from my family was present here and I had a little conversation with them.

Aryan brings a glass filled with Soft drink for me while Arav curses at the Paps. "Di, I can't say anything bad to anyone when the root of this problem is Papa and dadu" His jaws clenched.

Arav isn't a guy who would lose his temper easily but when it comes to me, the gene inside him pops up. "I am glad at least Jiju took Di's side and saved her from those ridiculous questions" Aryan rolled his eyes at Arav's words.

"Not to forget he was the one who invited Paps and caused this problem" Aryan grew at Arav folding his hand near his chest.

"He is a Prince and ever since this news was leaked, I bet everyone must be questioning both the families so it's his duty to handle things and he did" Until now I didn't realize that Arav has grown up, he talks like one.

"Bhabhi, You are called for the Photoshoot" Reva said her hand clenched on her peacock colour lehenga skirt.

☆♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎☆
If you like the Chapter don't forget to vote💞

☆♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎☆If you like the Chapter don't forget to vote💞