13.

𝑨𝑹𝒀𝑨'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Everyone had their breakfast after they left and I went to my room to freshen up. As I walked outside the washroom wiping my hands with the towel, a house helper was standing there.

"Choti rani sa, I was waiting for you. This is the Saree you are going to wear today also Maa told me to inform you that she will come back and help you with the saree" I nodded with a forced smile.

"Yes, Thank you" She smiled back and rushed outside the room shutting the Door.

Like she said. Maa helped me by wearing a saree. The saree is drop-dead gorgeous. It is in an off-white color saree. Just like the saree the blouse is also pretty.

Now I know why every girl is obsessed with sarees. I applied the vermilion and Turning my attention towards the dressing table I found a jewellery box that Reva gave me. My love for jewelry is infinite. I was curious to know what's inside hence I ended up opening the box.

"Wow" I held the anklet in my hand. "This is the most gorgeous anklet I have ever seen in my life" I wore it and began to walk its sound gave me happiness that I can't explain.

Picking up my phone from the dressing table I saw time. Oh shit, I am late. I kept the phone on the bed and turned around just when I accidentally hit the jewellery box making it fall on the ground.

♥︎♥︎♥︎
I went back to my room after a much tiring day. It was my muhdikhai and some women came for the ceremony leaving me tired.

It was 3 at noon when I finally got the chance to rest. I went to my room and found no one there. I went straight to bed and plopped on it without even removing the jewelry. As my eyes were closed I heard the opening of the door and stood up in an instant.

I saw my husband entering the room. Our eyes met and we both averted our eyes from each other. Reyansh took a file from the table and was about to leave but stopped remembering something. He turned back and looked at me.

He came near me and said "Follow me."

I looked up and only saw his back and followed him silently without any question. We soon entered the wardrobe and saw 2 racks filled with my clothes.

"Your clothes are arranged by maids here" He said and I suddenly felt small seeing the whole wardrobe filled with his clothes and mine only two racks. It wasn't even his fault. It's just I had limited clothes.

"You don't like wearing Western clothes?" He asked as he saw all the traditional clothes hanging.

"Actually My father didn't like much western outfits so I don't have jeans and dresses" I said.

"So you like wearing them?"He asked.

"I don't know, i have never tried. But do you like it if I wear them?" I asked hesitantly As I followed him. He led me to another door in the closet. I was looking around astonished. My eyes went wide on seeing another wardrobe.

"This is my gift for you" Reyansh said and looked at Me. My mouth was wide open and was looking around like an excited child and he felt proud of his choice of gift.

"I had no idea what type of clothes would you like to wear so I asked the stylist to get you every type of clothing from traditional to western which would be best suited for you. And You can wear whatever you want I have no problem. You need to enjoy your youth too. I think you have lived with many restrictions. So now it's time for you to set yourself free"

"But what if I didn't look good why did you waste your money?" I said.

"Spending money on my wife isn't a waste" I could not say anything. "There are all the accessories for you from your bags, minimal jewelry, heels and everything you might need" He said pointing towards them.

"Thank You" I uttered. I wanted to show my excitement my happiness after listening to him but I was controlling myself.

"Just give it a TRY" i nodded.

As he left i jumped in excitement on seeing everything. A smile was intact on my face. I roamed around the wardrobe and observe each and everything with the same excitement. I looked at every outfit that was branded. I have only imagined this in dream but today i was experiencing it.

I should also give him some thing but what..?

Should i buy him watch? 'He has whole collection of watches' my subconsious said. Should i gift him a perfume? but he is billionare he can buy his own perfume.

"What should i do?" I murmred in confusion.

𝑹𝑬𝒀𝑨𝑵𝑺𝑯'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
I turned back to look at her face and felt satisfied seeing a shocked plus enthralled reaction. She wasn't smiling but her eyes were shining, her face was glowing and her hands were in fists preventing her from expressing her emotions.

"And I was supposed to give another for muhdikhai but I didn't get what to give you so if you need anything tell me anytime" I said and left from there.

As I reached outside, I heard the sound of anklets indicating someone jumping. I chuckled imagining her jumping in excitement with a smile on her face. As I turned I saw myself smiling in the mirror and my reaction changed from a smile to a blank face.

"What's happening with you, Reyansh?" I shook my head and went out of the room.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Aashrit. He picked up the call after two rings.

ME: "Did you search for her?" I asked and he hummed.

Aashrit: "She is in Bangalore"

ME: "Okay, search more"

"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚"

☆♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎☆
If you like the Chapter don't forget to vote💞

☆♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎☆If you like the Chapter don't forget to vote💞