15.

I tripped and was about to fall when I felt someone holding my hand and pulling me up. My hands unknowingly wrapped around the neck of the person while taking deep breaths. I looked up only to find my husband holding me by the waist with a worried look on his face. My chest heaves up and down with fear while he is still holding me for my dear life.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I realized our position.

"Yes, Thanks" I said and took my hands back to turn around.

As I was about to walk Reyansh held my hand in his. I looked at him shocked but he was unfazed and just walked downstairs with my hand in his. My face got red on seeing the reaction of his family but he was unfazed he left my hand once we reached the dining room. The younger ones were ready to tease us when Reyansh spoke.

"I thought about unblocking your credit card Reyaan" He said looking directly at his younger brother who understood the hidden meaning behind his words and controlled his tongue before it could utter something that might lead him to trouble.

"Aww, my children are looking so cute right now" Maa said giggling.

"I never expected this from You Reyansh" Papa said laughing and making others laugh too.

Later in the evening, I was sitting beside Reyansh reading my novel while he was working on his laptop when his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and went to the balcony to attend it.

Might be his business calls I thought and started reading again. He passed in front of me I looked at his back and saw him entering the bathroom.

Soon, the door of the wardrobe opened and my husband entered the bedroom with wet hair and a new set of clothes. His hairs were still damp and his half-sleeved shirt was giving an outlook of the treasure he was hiding beneath. I averted my eyes before he could even notice and he left the room without even glancing at me.

𝑹𝑬𝒀𝑨𝑵𝑺𝑯'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
She is standing on the balcony, looking at the sky again. Again? because she admires the moon every night. Her back facing me. The wind gets to touch her. Her hair flew in the direction of the wind. I didn't walk inside the Room for the next 5 minutes.

But then a voice from inside says to go inside. I did that. I walked inside quietly. She was still there looking at the sky and I was standing beside her, I noticed that her eyes were closed, as if the cold winds soothed her.

She opened her eyes after she sensed someone staring at her. Wait, I am not staring at her.

"You scared me" I scared her? What is she looking at? The clouds? I looked at the clouds.

"You should be sleeping by now" She didn't answer me and when I turned my gaze towards her, I found her looking at me with a soft expression. And yes, she isn't blinking her eyes.

"I asked you something" She blinked.

"What?"

"You should be sleeping by now, it's late" I said, moving my gaze from her.

"Are you worried?"

"No way, If you fall ill then Maa won't let me go to the office and that's a No for me" I said.

"Don't worry, I won't fall ill"

"I am not worried, I can never be worried for you. That's the last thing I would like to do" I sniff while She smiles as if she loved what I said right now. As if she isn't disappointed with my words.

I felt pain in my chest. why the fuck this smile of hers gives me a weird feeling?

𝑨𝑹𝒀𝑨'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
I am standing on the balcony looking at the sky, the moon looks pretty despite the cold weather. It was somewhere around 12:33 at Night. I looked at the sky.

To the moon. I sometimes feel like a beggar, craving love and affection knowing that I won't get anything from anyone.

These days I am overthinking a lot, I need to work on myself so from tomorrow, let's go back to meditation and that forever smiling face. I closed my eyes and smiled, thinking that everything is fine even if it is not.

𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒? 𝐷𝑖𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑎𝑚 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟?

Somewhere in the corner of my heart I had a soft corner for Papa, I thought he was strict but he loves me even though he doesn't show this on my face he loves me but my father proved me wrong.

As I opened my eyes. I was startled by his sudden presence, I didn't even hear him coming here. "You scared me"

He chuckled and turned his gaze towards the clouds. His hairs are ruffled, how does it feel to run my fingers in it?

Reyansh looks good with a beard like he has now. "I asked you something" I blinked.

"What?" I asked.

"You should be sleeping by now"

I didn't even think twice before saying "Are you worried?" Dammit, I must be out of my mind maybe I am an emotional fool.

"No way, If you fall ill then Maa won't let me go to the office and that's a No for me" I nod. Yes, he shouldn't feel caring emotions for me. After all, no one cares about me and why do I always have to expect things?

"Don't worry I won't fall ill"

"Where were you" I asked after some moments of silence and much discussion in my head. "Why are you asking?"

"You left without telling me so I was.. "he cut me off.

"Worried..?"

"You shouldn't be.." I looked deep into his brown eyes trying to find any emotion.

"Don't look at me like that" He warns, his voice has a calmness I have never heard and the way his jaw is tightened, giving a view of his sharp jawline.

"Why?" Despite answering my question, he stares at me as his eyes sparkle a bit.

"Sleep well-" he says, turning his heel and taking a few steps away from me before speaking further. "-I don't want you to fall ill and then waste a few more days of my life doing nothing. I have already wasted a lot of time in this wedding" He mocked and walked out.

His words are not less than Venom. He does it intentionally, he always reminds me that I am nothing to him or he reminds himself.

☆♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎☆
Why you guys are not voting at all? this is demotivating me😭please vote if you like the Chapter💞and if you don't than let me know in the comment. I'll try to improve❤️

 I'll try to improve❤️