14.

𝑨𝑹𝒀𝑨'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
I went downstairs only to find some friends of Maa waiting. I had to sit there for some time with them and later on, I was blocked by vanar sena forcing me to tell what I got as a gift. Just like that, I didn't even get the time to spend with myself.

After a tiring day, I went back to my room only to find my husband sitting there on the bed working on his laptop. I looked at him and our eyes met. I quickly averted my eyes and went to the wardrobe.

I went to change for the night. I was about to wear my night suit when my eyes went to a section of the night suit that Reyansh bought for me.

I remembered the words "TRY" took a deep breath and let it be the first step towards my new relationship. I went to the nightdress section and brought out a night suit.

After doing my night routine, I went back into the room and saw Reyansh working. I went to the bed and lay on my side facing my back to Reyansh.

Not even a minute and I saw the lights closing and felt movement on the bed. I turned and saw Reyansh collecting his stuff from the bed as he already turned off the lights.

"Where are you going?" These words left my mouth without even knowing.

"On the couch, Your sleep would be disturbed by the lights. I would go sit on the couch and work there. You can sleep peacefully" He said pointing towards the couch.

"Mr.Sikhawat, I want to say something" I said after gaining so much courage while he was about to turn.

He looked at me waiting for me to speak."Do you remember you said that you were supposed to give another gift and if i need anything then i can tell you anytime" I stuttered.

"Reyansh Shikhawat can never forget his words Mrs.Shikhawat" He said in his cold tone.

"So I want something.." I said. "And what do you want?" he asked folding his arms under his chest.

"I want you to sleep on the bed rather than the couch. I know the couch is very uncomfortable and because of that, you have back pain so I can't let you sleep on the couch" He seemed to be shocked.

I am also uncomfortable in sleeping with him on the same bed but I can't let him sleep on the couch while I sleep on this comfortable bed. He sleeps very uncomfortably on that couch. No iam not being caring iam just.. 'Just?' my subconcious asked. 'Just I don't know'

𝑹𝑬𝒀𝑨𝑵𝑺𝑯'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
I was shocked after hearing her. I didn't expect her to question anything but just lie down and sleep. I quickly covered myself from the shock.

"You don't need to worry about me i will sleep on the couch" I said and turned "first of all iam not worried and secondly you said that you will give whatever i want now you can't turn back from your words"

"Okay just one minute"she got up from the bed and grabbed so many pillows from the cupboard. She placed them in between the bed making a border and got two comforters.

I was observing her every action.

"See I will sleep on this side you will sleep on that side this way we both will be comfortable" She looked at me with curiosity waiting for my answer.

Phele bar maina inko itna bolta hua dekha ha.
(This is the first time i had seen her talking that much)

"Okay, but don't expect anything else from me i am just agreeing because I had given words to you and Everyone knows Reyansh Shikhawat never turned back from his words" She nodded while her lips curved into a smile.

I also wanted to sleep comfortably on the bed so I didn't think very much afraid that she would change her mind and I had to sleep on that couch, so I agreed with her.

I settled on the bed and she looked at me "Thank you" she said looking at me.

I looked back at her unsure about what she was thanking me for while she continued "For the gifts I like them" she completed. I nodded and she slept while turning her back to me.

After about ten minutes I looked at her and found her like a light. Suddenly she turned and I looked at my laptop in a hurry scared if she had seen me looking at her.

I took a deep breath and focused back on my work. I put one hand on the pillow beside me while scrolling the documents with the other one.

No matter how hard I tried to focus but I don't know why i just couldn't.

And suddenly my hand was held by her. I looked at her and found her still in deep sleep. Her sudden touch made my heart beat fast and I tried to avert my hand but she held it tightly.

'Looks like I can't work tonight' I thought while putting my laptop aside turning off the lights and lying down on the bed while facing her

I looked at her and brought our joined hands in front of me eyes seeing them with utmost concentration I didn't realize when I went to sleep.

𝑨𝑹𝒀𝑨'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
With continuous blaring of the alarm, I woke up and found myself alone in the room. I didn't give it much thought and went for my morning routine. Soon after I got ready in an anarkali suit and decided to go downstairs.

As I was walking downstairs, I saw everyone already in the hall. Suddenly my eyes caught Reva and Reyaan looking at something behind me while giggling. With curiosity in my eyes, I turned back and missed a step.

"Bhabhi......."

☆♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎☆
If you like the Chapter don't forget to vote💞

☆♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎☆If you like the Chapter don't forget to vote💞