The Slytherin Common Room

20:40, Wednesday, 1st September, 1993

After the feast ended, me, Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise, Millicent and Daphne all went down to the dungeons, where the Slytherin common room is. "So, how was your holiday?" I asked the group.

"Not the best to be honest," Draco replied. "It wasn't as enjoyable as normal since stupid Potter gave Dobby a sock. Sigh." I looked at Draco, who was walking in between Crabbe and Goyle. His eyes were very pretty.

As we approached the entrance to the common room, Daphne spoke the password to the stone wall in front of us. "Purus sanguis." She said. A stone snake rose out of the ground and created a wavy archway against the wall. The wall suddenly opened to form a doorway. Me and the rest of the group walked through the gap into the common room. The Slytherin common room is a very calming place. It's deep under the castle as the entrance is located in the dungeons. Because of this, instead of a view of the magnificent grounds, a magical view of under the black lake is visible. The giant squid even swims by sometimes.

Most of the Slytherin students were either in bed or at the feast. Draco slumped on the small sofa by the fireplace Crabbe and Goyle sat opposite him. "I'm going off to bed... tired," Millicent said, walking off towards the dorms.

"Bye then," I called after her.

"You've all got your schedules?" I asked the rest of the group once Millicent had disappeared.

"Yeah," chorused the group.

"Why do you ask?" Draco exclaimed, turning to me.

"Oh, umm... I thought we would just have a look at them and see what classes we have together!" I answered merrily.

"Sure," said Draco.

We do have a few classes together. Our second class tomorrow is care of magical creatures with the gamekeeper, Rubeus Hagrid. "I can't believe Dumbledore's got that oaf teaching classes," Draco exclaimed.

"Umm... I've got a pack of cards here. Does anyone wanna..." Daphne said quietly after we had finished looking through our schedules.

"I'll play!" I said excitedly, sitting down on the rug on the floor. Daphne, Crabbe, Goyle and Blaise all joined me on the rug, and the cards started shuffling themselves. I noticed that Draco was still on the sofa, staring into the fireplace.

"That was fun!" I said to Daphne, walking towards the girls' dormitories. "Glad you had the cards."

"Yeah," she replied shyly, looking down at the floor. Daphne is a very pretty girl. Her long, blonde hair looks almost magical. I mean, she probably does use magical shampoo and conditioner. Anyway, it was about 21:15 when we reached our dorm room door (which now says 'third years' on it) Daphne pushed It open and we entered the room, Millicent was sleeping in the bed at the far end of the room. Me and Daphne both climbed into our pyjamas. I was wearing a soft, light set of PJs. They were black with the Slytherin crest on the shorts. Daphne was wearing a very cute pyjama set. They were stripy (up and down strips) and the cutest shades of pink. We both crawled into our beds and lay there. Just lay there. We eventually both fell asleep.