Rumours? #3

"You'll do fucking what?"

Aiden interrupted.

"You heard me damn well. I'll post these.  What? She got hearing sensitivity and you hearing issues or something -"

"I dare you to try and post it."

Aiden stepped closer.

"What are you doing? Testing me? You know that I will do it if she refuses."

Cole had a snarky smirk on his face.

"It's kind of disgusting that you wanna post post pictures of a girl that clearly had issues."

Aiden tried staying calm.

"She had issues? Too fucking bad, not my problem. I have issues too but I'm not that pathetic to cut myself. You mad? Too bad, womp womp. I'll post these, y'know i dont fucking care"

He smirked.

"I don't think you'll be able to move a singular finger when I snap your fucking neck in half."

"I'd like to see you try, Clark."

Aiden was already stepping up to him but he stopped as soon as the doors slammed open. At the door was the principal and the rest of the group.

"I'd like to have a word with you two and with Ashlyn, please. The rest of you, please wait in front of my office and I'll call you in as soon as I finish with these 3. Thank you."

The principal said as he went into the office.

He called Ashlyn over in private first.
She explained what happened and then called the other two in.

"So, according to Ashlyns story and explanation... Cole was pushing boundaries and taking pictures without permission, and threatening to post them online. Why would you do that, Mr Mauvais?"

The principal looked at him with a soul piercing gaze.

"I've just liked her for so so long, but she refused to even give me a chance, so I had to do something."

Cole lied.

"Aw, stop lying. You only noticed that she existed a week ago."

Aiden rolled his eyes.

"Mr Mauvais. You do know that that is a disgusting way to try and get somebody's attention, right? I'm afraid that we will have to have you expelled for a while and have you delete these pictures right now. From both gallery and cloud. We also need names of the people who took the pictures and who also have them."