Chapter 9

Previously

I stepped inside the house, and immediately I was pinned to the wall. I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Our lips met in a forced rush, connecting perfectly in sync. I raised one hand and ran it through his hair, holding tight to his curls.

"Harry." I muttered.

"I know, Tina." He gasped.

***

He walked us into his room, dropping me onto the bed and collapsing on top of me. I thrust one hand back into his hair, whilst the other travelled to the bottom of his shirt. He pressed his lips down to my neck, sucking gently on the same spot repeatedly. He moved up, trailing kisses along my jawline before finally meeting my lips. I tugged his shirt up slightly, placing my hand against his cool stomach. He sat up and pulled his shirt over his head, then pressed himself back down against my body. His hands slipped down my body, reaching directly for the bottom of my dress. I moaned against his lips, and he chuckled in response. I felt my dress being lifted higher and higher, to the point where it was up on my waist.

"Harry." I mumbled breathlessly.

"Mmm." He hummed, his voice sounding much raspier than usual.

"No... Harry. Stop." I breathed, feeling his hand travel up the inside of my dress. He moved his head down to my stomach and trailed wet kisses up my side. His curls tickled at my bare skin, making me giggle softly.

"What's wrong?" He asked, lifting his head and looking straight into my eyes. In that moment, I felt everything from lust to need, but I knew now wasn't the time to satisfy my urges.

"Not now, Harry." I muttered. "I'm not ready."

"I understand." He whispered, moving up the bed and laying next to me.

"I'm sorry." I apologised.

"It's fine. Whenever you're ready." He smiled knowingly.

"Thank you."

"Come on, let's get you something to wear to bed." He grinned, jumping off of the bed and rummaging through his wardrobe. He pulled out his white t-shirt and tossed it to me. "Here, wear this."

"Can you turn around or something?" I asked.

"We nearly just had sex, do I seriously have to turn around?" He asked, smirking.

I blushed at his openness to talking about it. "Please."

"Fine." He sighed, spinning around on his heel.

I pulled my dress over my head and fumbled with the hem of Harry's shirt. I hadn't even noticed him turn back to face me. Suddenly, I felt his strong arms wrapped around my bare waist. "Just so you know, there's nothing to be ashamed of. You have the most beautiful body I've ever seen."

"Harry!" I whisper-yelled, as he made me jump.

"Sorry." He chuckled to himself.

"Go over there while I change." I commanded, and he did as I asked.

I yanked his shirt on, and looked in the mirror. His shirt was just long enough to come down to my thighs. "You can turn around now." I said.

He turned around and smiled at me. "You look amazing in my clothes."

"I feel amazing in your clothes." I admitted, breathing in Harry's musky scent.

"I'll sleep on the sofa... If you want, that is." He said, still smiling at my earlier statement. "you can take the bed."

"I'm not kicking you out of your own bed. I'll take the sofa." I argued.

"Just take the bed, will you?" He grinned.

"Harry. I am not taking the bed."

"Take it!" He laughed, lifting me over his shoulder. He carried me to the bed and placed me down onto it.

"I suppose I have to now." I giggled. He was still walking around without his shirt on, and it was almost teasing me.

"Goodnight, sweet girl." He mumbled, bending down and kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight, Harry." I smiled. He turned to walk away, but I grabbed his arm. He looked back at me, and I stared at him with pleading eyes.

"Please, don't sleep on the sofa."

"You want me to sleep here... With you?" He raised his eyebrow and grinned mischievously.

"I might."

"Well, I can't say no to that offer." He laughed, jumping onto the bed next to me. He pulled the covers down and climbed in. He put one arm underneath me, wrapped around my shoulders, and slung the other arm across my waist to hold me in place, almost as if he thought I'd run at the first chance I was given. The thing is, I wouldn't run anywhere. I'd braced the struggle, I'd tried the escape. But truly, I knew that now that I was involved with Harry, there was no leaving. We were in this together, and we were in it for good.