Chapter 11

The next day

We'd been back to my place to get my belongings the night before, so I was all set for my stay at Harry's.

"Let's go out today." He said, gazing at me from across the room.

"Sure, where?" I asked.

"The park?"

"Yeah, sounds fun." I giggled.

After we were both ready to go out, he took my hand and we walked out the door together. I had no idea where to go to find the park, but Harry lead me there easily. We took the long way, meaning more time together.

"Is this how you usually get girlfriends?" I questioned.

"Taking them to the park?" He sniggered.

"No. I mean scaring them and pressuring them so much that they finally give in and agree to go out with you." I stated.

"I knew I scared you." He laughed.

"You used to." I muttered.

"Oh, I know."

"Why did you do it?" I demanded.

"Because, I really like you." He amended.

"Is it wrong of me to be happy that you scared me?" I giggled.

"Not at all." He smiled.

When we finally reached the park, he took us around the back path to a secluded area.

"I found this place when I was little. Thought I'd introduce you to it." He said, squeezing my hand.

"Well, don't I feel honoured."

"You should." He laughed, pulling me over to a bench and sitting us down.

I rested my head on his shoulder, and he fiddled with my hair in the loving way he did. I turned my head and gazed into his eyes.

"I tamed the bad boy, didn't I?" I asked, a soft laugh escaping my lips.

"Who's this bad boy? Is there another man who has your attention?" He chuckled sarcastically.

"It's you, silly." I said, playfully punching him in the arm.

"Oh. See I never would have guessed that." He grinned.

"Sure."

"But to answer your question... No, you haven't tamed the bad boy."

"Are you sure about that? You seem a lot less... How do I put this? Stalker-ish." I said.

"That hasn't changed. I'm the same Harry I always have been. You just gave into the temptation." He chuckled.

"True. I guess I stopped noticing since I started to like it." I admitted, blushing.

"Well your bad boy is still here."

"Oh yeah? Prove it." I challenged.

"Alright, but don't say I didn't warn you." He said, his voice turning raspy. The look in his eyes told me that I should be scared. I was right.

He pulled me forwards and tugged me onto his lap so that I was straddling him. He grasped my hips and pulled me down so that we were face to face, lips just millimetres apart. I tried to resist, but it was becoming gradually harder to. He brushed his lips against mine, then moved them slowly down to my neck. I rolled my head forward and rested it on his shoulder. "Harry." I moaned. A low chuckle escaped his merely parted lips. I looked him in the eye, and he pressed forwards, our lips meeting. He reached behind me and untucked my shirt from my shorts. "Not here." I muttered. "Not in a public place like this."

"Sorry, Tina. That's just part of the bad boy lifestyle." He grinned a devilish smile.

Just then, a child of around five years old came running into the area, giggling to himself. He shared a look with me and Harry, before running over to a small shaded area of trees.

"Looks like you're not the only person who knows this place, Bad Boy." I snickered, standing up from my position on his lap.

"Damn." He laughed. "Come on, let's go home."

"Gladly."

***

Seeing as our park plans had subsided, we decided on a trip to the cinema instead. We walked straight to the back of the screening room and sat in the last row. There was hardly anybody in to watch the film. Only Harry and I, and several others. After a while, the film started to get a bit tedious. I drew my attention away from the film and focused solely on Harry, his green eyes staring at the big screen.

A blush crept up to my cheeks as Harry turned to see me watching him. I think he chuckled, but I couldn't hear properly because of how loud the film was. I looked away from him, trying to make it look subtle.

I felt his hot breath on my neck. "I know you were watching me." He whispered. I jumped, not knowing he was there.

"Harry!" I exclaimed, and someone shouted up for us to shut up.

"Yes, Tina. Shut up." He winked.

"Ugh." I groaned, laughing. "Are you actually enjoying this film?"

"Not in the slightest." He chuckled.

"Shall we go?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

We left the cinema and started walking back to Harry's house. It was a good twenty minute walk, but we managed. My feet were aching when we got back, and I collapsed on the sofa, much to Harry's amusement. He laughed, and joined me. He fell down next to me, his curls clashing with my neck.

"You know, if I could lay like this forever, then I would." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"But that would mean not doing anything else." I remarked.

"Oh, yeah. That would be tragic." He laughed. "I mean, there's a lot of things yet to do."

"Sure, because that's exactly what I meant." I giggled, reacting to his innuendo.

"It's true, though." He answered.

"I know."