Author's Note 5

Hi everyone,

I am so, so sorry that I haven't added any chapters on here for so long, but I have been unbelievably busy with so many things, such as moving into a new house, starting a new job, finishing my studies, etc.

Also, with my writing I have had so many projects on the go that are being polished and haven't yet been published on here, so I have still been busy writing when I can.

The main reason for this post is just to say that for the last two months I have been solely focused on this story of 'When I Met Tom' and getting the next part done. Whilst trying to write the next chapter I decided that where I was with my writing would be a good place to tie all the loose ends I had planned together and bring this story to a close.

Therefore I will be posting one last chapter for this story, still working out exactly as I wanted it to, and with room for a possibility of a sequel to follow when I have more time to work on that.

I will be adding more to my one shot publication, 'The Song Playlist', with the possibility of it being expanded to include a couple of extra celebrities that have been suggested to me. Feel free to suggest any others that you would like to read one shots about.

So, I hope to share with you the final chapter tomorrow as I have finished it but want to read over it to make sure it's all correct and the way I want it to be presented. I hope you all enjoy it, again I am very sorry for the long delay, and I look forward to hearing your views on the finale, and hope to see you over on my one shot story soon!

VivaGirl x