Chapter 19: Panic attacks

A few days later, Yoko recovered. And Faye went to her work, so Yoko was left in the mansion, cooking and preparing for lunch.

It was 10 AM, and some servants want to snatch her job, but Yoko told them to just do their other works and she'll be fine.

The servants were really not used to it, seeing a host who would take their job just so they can finish working early.

"Madam, please, let us have your work. Master Faye will be mad if she —" Yoko cut his words, "no need. I promise, Faye won't know, and besides, she never told me that I am not allowed to do house chores. So no need to worry," she said with a smile, and they all just agreed with her.

Yoko then saw in the table that Faye left her lunchbox, so Faye think of something. She decided to deliver it to Faye, so she finished her work and then go upstairs to change her clothes.

After that, she went in the car and was about to drive. But her bodyguards stop her, so she opens the door and say, "What's wrong?"

"Your highness, we can't just let you leave without us. It's dangerous out there." A guard said, and Yoko smiled at him, "no need for that, I can managed." She said, but they never agree with it.

So Yoko was left with no choice but let them ride the other car and follow her.

After that, they arrived at Faye's company building. It was big and the guards immediately recognized her, so they all bowed and greeted her, "Greetings for Duke Yu." They said, and Yoko also greeted them, "good morning, did Faye arrived?" She asked them, and they nodded, "Yes, madam. She have arrived an hours ago."

"Thank you." Yoko said, and went on the elevator with her bodyguards. Yoko arrive at the top floor where Faye's office was located. The other employees was very shock to see her, and the others panicked to greet her.

"Good morning, Mrs. Malisorn!" They all greeted her, and Yoko felt awkward, "no need to greet me at all, you guys can all go back to work." She said, and they all just smiled at her.

"Mrs. Malisorn is not strict, unlike Ms. Faye, she's very strict to us." The others murmured but Yoko did not hear them.

"Ahm, where is Faye? P—?"

"Wan." The employee said, and Yoko smiled, "Where is Faye, P'Wan?" She asked politely, "well, ms. Faye have went to her meeting today, your highness, so maybe you'll wait for her in her office." The secretary said, and Yoko nodded, "thank you for telling me." Yoko enter the office and saw that Faye left her TV open.

"Oh? She must've left the TV open." Yoko reached out for the remote, but a news suddenly popped up in the screen, "today is another beautiful birthday ceremony of Prince Chao's wife, Duchess Siraphun, with her family."

Yoko saw them complete, and she's wasn't there. She never remembered their birthdays, because she studied hard all her life that not even once, she celebrated her birthday.

"How can I not know it?" Yoko started to tremble, she instantly can't focus that she accidentally let go of the lunchbox. The TV continues to broadcast the news and Yoko seems in distress.

Memories were being flashed in her head and she can't help it but cry, "what is wrong with me?" Yoko asked herself, and don't know what to do.

She saw Faye's wardrobe, she opened it and saw that it was empty, so she enter it and stayed inside of it.

A few moments, Faye arrived and everyone greeted her.

"Good morning ms. Faye!" But Faye did not give them any attention, "Wan, what's my other schedule?" Faye asked.

"It is canceled, ms. Faye. But Madam Yoko have arrived and was in your office." Wan informed, and Faye was taken aback, "since when?"

"Two hours ago, Ms. Faye." Wan said, and Faye sighed, "okay, I'll take care of it." She said, and enter her office, but she saw the lunchbox being scattered in the floor, and Faye don't know where is Yoko.

She closed the door and finds Yoko everywhere. To the bathroom, to the room of the office, but no sign of her. She turn off the TV and Faye heard someone is crying.

She looked back and saw that the wardrobe is open a little bit, she approached it and open it. There she saw, Yoko, crying.

"Yoko?"

Faye knelt her other knee to face Yoko, "what's wrong?"

Yoko shook her head, "P'Faye, please leave me alone, I don't want to get you involved." Yoko said, and Yoko shook her head, "come out first, let's talk." Faye assist Yoko to stand up and then, she let her come out and close the wardrobe.

"What happened?"

Yoko shook her head, "nothing, I don't know." She said, and Faye notice her hand that is shaking a lot.

Faye reach out for a water bottle in her drawer and open it for Yoko, then after that, she give it and show a worried expression.

"Tell me what happened so I'll know." Faye was getting serious, and Yoko kept on crying.

Faye then embraces her from the back, and Yoko suddenly panicked. "Please Please!! No!! Please, don't!!" Yoko begged, she kept on crying but Faye let her calm down first.

"Shhh, it's okay, it's okay. I'm here, I'm Faye, your wife." Faye whispered and Yoko calm down a bit, but her body is still trembling.

"Please, don't hurt me." Yoko said, and Faye shook her head, "I'm here, I won't hurt you." Faye said, and can feel her body wanting to collapse, but Faye did not let her go.

"Please, stop. I-I c-can't! I'm too scared!!" Yoko continue to cry, and Faye hug her tight.

"It's okay, it'll be fine." She said, and sighed deeply.

FANFICWRITER1004