CHAPTER 11

In the other room, Lan Zhan was still strapped to the bed and no matter which way he tried, he couldn't get himself loose.

The impatient Nie Huisang didn't want to waste anymore time, he had been waiting for what felt like millennium for Lan Zhan to be reborn to be his. With his eyes shut, Lan Zhan tried to think only about Wei Ying, he wished he still had their powers.

Knowing that Wei Ying was in the present time with him, and as much as he missed him, he didn't want him to find him in his present situation. His silence was Nie Huisang's advantage as he took of Lan Zhan's pyjama top off.

Lan Zhan knew he had gone too far and he had to do something before things get out of control. A lot was at stake considering the fact that the body he was in was not even his and that Wang Yibo had not even once slept with neither a man or a woman.

He could sense it and protecting his saviour was the first thing on his mind. How he was going to do that was unknown at that moment. He didn't even know where his brother was and what condition he was in, all he knew was he had to think of something before it was too late.

In the other room, Lan Xichen was had his eyes locked on the person infront of him. Well, at least he was once a person but at that time he was what Wei Ying had described as a zombie back in their time when he was asked by Lan Qiren.

A crooked neck with stitches all round, connecting the two parts together, both the head and the body. The pale skin was a clear indication that blood was not flowing inside the body, but once thing remained in all the creepiness, the smile. Lan Xichen called out the name of the one standing infront of him and unknown if he would even get a response back, he called out the name...

"A'Yao...!!"

Yes, it was Meng Yao, Nie Huisang had turned him into a puppet after retrieving his body from the temple after it collapsed and killed him the second time. He had his people have their eyes on him the whole when everyone thought he had come alone at Gunyan Temple.

After Wei Ying out the Surgian Amulet Inside Nie Mingue's coffin on his chest, they all turned around and rushed to see what Nie Huisang was crying about only to distract everyone so that his people would snatch the Surgian Amulet and his brothers body through the back door where nobody could see.

They did the same thing when Meng Yao ran back to Nie Mingue's body, screening his name while he was bleeding from where Lan Xichen, his sworn brother had stabbed him.

With all his memories still intact, Meng Yao looked sad, he couldn't cry even if he wanted to, and he couldn't speak either. He just looked at the person infront of him while holding out his hand to touch his cheek. Realizing what he was at the time, he stopped midway and took a step back.

"A'Yao, what happened to you? I only stabbed you in the chest and you should be...you should be ... dead.! But why are you like this? How are you still moving in your situation? I don't get it..! I... I saw you ... You..you ran back inside the Temple and ...and the walls crashed down on you! It's not possible... What's going on...? "

Lan Xichen's mind was all over the place, nothing made sense anymore. Everything Nie Huisang did went against the laws of nature. Him being alive was the the first thing, he wondered how when the Nie Clan knew nothing about the secrets of immortality, infact, they knew more about war and killings than any other clan.

Their spiritual blades only possessed and tormented to death whomever was to try to steal or get into their burial cave and that was about it. How he had called him and Lan Zhan to where he was was also a mystery that Lan Xichen found difficult to wrap his head around.

His mind was beginning to get hazy with every passing minute, his mind was working overtime as he tried to understand all that, that his drug suppressing technique stopped faded out. The drug took it's effect in an agonizing way that all he was left to do was to pant and moan as he felt his entire body tingle.