Chapter 4: Unfamiliar faces

I opened the door to my apartment and I never expected it to be trashed like someone had a big alcohol party in there. "Weird it wasn't like this when I left.." I said weirded out, "I can help clean up!" Oliver said, "Thanks I really need it" I said laughing a little. He helped me clean up and that's when we got to know each other more, apparently Oliver loves rock music "like me" and he loves skateboarding, he's also sixteen just a year older than me, he has a disability where he can't properly move his left hand so sometimes he has to wear a hand brace. I told him some stuff about me like how I like to listen to rock and indie music, and I liked well guys.... "Woah woah your gay?" Oliver said surprised, "Damn why does everyone say that?! Yes I have a ex boyfriend." I said, "And did he break up with you or something else?" Oliver said, "I caught him cheating on me with a girl and apparently he said he lied about being gay and that I was a freak." I said, "I'm sorry that happened." Oliver said, "Well fuck him I hate his guts." I said annoyed, "Do you think you'd date anyone else after him?" Oliver said, "If we are talking about who'd I'd fuck with probably you since you seem friendly enough" I said awkwardly smiling. Oliver stared at me in shock of what I just said and that's when I realized what just came out my mouth, "Shit shit shit.. sorry didn't mean it like that at all shit my bad!" I said very embarrassed, "Was that a intentional confession for me Asher?" Oliver said smiling badly. I covered my face with my hands to hide the fact I was blushing from Oliver. Oliver laughed so hard then turned to me, "Asher you really are a dumbass" Oliver said smiling. Oliver engulfed me in a hug and I hugged back, "I could definitely be a better boyfriend than that cheater" Oliver said. I literally couldn't believe what he said. It was just the cutest thing ever!, "Oliver just.. Stop being so cute you know I can't take people being cute to me!" I said smiling, "Aww is someone flustered?" Oliver said teasingly. I blushed badly from that, "Shut up!!!" I said burying my face into Oliver's shoulder. I felt a slight peck on my head and I knew exactly what it was, "Did you just..?" I said looking into his eyes, "Yes I did." Oliver said smiling at me. My smile was so big it wasn't even funny I hugged him tightly and we stayed like that for awhile. I was hugging my new boyfriend until the power went out to the whole building, I jumped up from where I was at and stared at the front door I heard footsteps coming towards the door and I quickly ran to get my bow and arrow from my room then I stopped in my tracks when I heard a big thud from the front door... I turned around to see the front door broke through and a tall dark figure with glowing red eyes standing there. It looked straight into my soul and that's when I blacked out......

                       Chapter 5 out soon!