Chapter 6: We come across something unsettling

I blushed at him and he just smiled at me. Something in my blood told me that Oliver was up to something but I just shrugged it off as a feeling. He carried me for so long that we came across a abandoned town, "Holy shit..." I said looking at how much buildings there are. The town was a very large town with tall buildings that looked like skyscrapers, "This looks like a whole new city." I said admiring the town, "Welcome to Arkansas I suppose." Oliver said. The weird part was there was a huge forest behind the town and there was a roof standing in the middle of the forest, "We should go to that abandoned mansion in the forest over there" I said mischievously grinning. Oliver didn't seem phased by my curiosity since I've annoyed him with it every second of the day. I motioned my way out of Oliver's arms and started running off to the forest, "I'm gonna beat you to it!!" I said shouting at Oliver, "Hey get back here you gremlin!" Oliver said laughing then he ran to catch up to me. We made it to the mansion and holy shit it was huge, I gave Oliver a side eye that said "Bet there's vampires in there?" and Oliver knew exactly what I was saying to him. I walked up to the doors and knocked on it and nothing happened, "I'm taking this as an invitation to go in." I said weirded out. I tried the doorknobs and to no surprise it was unlocked then I opened the doors. A mist of dust went directly into my face and I coughed until it went away. After that I opened my eyes and the inside was huge!, "Damn.." I said not knowing how to react. Oliver slowly walked up to me and grabbed my hand, "You sure you want to do this? You might get killed or even me." Oliver said hesitating to go in, "We'll be fine as long as we have our weapons we'll be ok" I said reassuring Oliver. We slowly walked in and the door slammed shut behind us and it startled us, "Well I guess we're stuck here." I said sarcastically. We walked up the staircase and found a empty room on the left of the upstairs hallway, "This is where we'll be staying for now I guess." I said putting my stuff down on a surprisingly clean bed. Me and Oliver started our night and we didn't know what horrors hid before us that night...

Chapter 7 out soon!