Chapter 5: I crossed the line of life and death

I woke up in a tent in the middle of nowhere, my head was pounding so badly it felt like a migraine. I slowly got up and peeked outside and I saw a small fire going and a dark silhouette sitting on a tree-stump. I carefully walked up to it and I gently tapped its shoulder the figure whipped its head around and it was just Oliver, "Oh hi Asher! So glad your awake!" Oliver said hugging me. He motioned me to sit down beside him and I did he gave me a clean used stick and handed me a marshmallow to put on it, "I was just out here roasting marshmallows for later but since you were out for awhile I thought you might've wanted something to eat!" Oliver said smiling. I hovered my marshmallow over the fire, "How long was I out for?" I said leaning my head on Oliver's shoulder, "I would say maybe around four hours" Oliver said, "Damn no wonder my head is pounding" I said sarcastically. Oliver seemed to laugh at that and I lightly smiled at him. I ate the marshmallow and then we just talked about our interest, "It's getting late we should probably get ready to go kill more vampires." I said, "Yeah." Oliver said agreeing with me. We eventually packed up our stuff and started our night of unimaginable terror.. Not to long after we heard very loud screeching coming from behind us and we readied our weapons. The vampire tackled Oliver to the ground and Oliver stabbed it right in the heart and it exploded in a bloody mist, "Fucking gross." I said looking away, "Now I look like Bloody Mary" Oliver said, "Yeah no shit." I said chuckling. I gave him my jacket to hide some of the blood that was on him. I reached for his hand and he grabbed it. We held hands for the first time since we started dating which was like literally this morning but it just feels like we've been dating for awhile.. "Your hand is very soft." Oliver said in the sweetest tone I've ever heard, "Thanks I guess." I said not knowing what to say to him. We walked for a few hours until I got tired of walking, "Shit I forgot my ankle still hurts as hell." I said, "It does? I saw you walking just fine." Oliver said, "Yeah I'm being sarcastic dumb dumb" I said rolling my eyes, "Wow that hurt." Oliver said sarcastically, "I'm literally asking you to carry me." I said trying to keep a straight face, "No shit I know" Oliver said smiling. Then when I knew it I was in his arms, "Your a dumbass." I said lightly smiling, "And that's why I love you.." Oliver said staring into my light brown eyes......

                      Chapter 6 out soon!