𝟑. ❙𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰

❛ 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑶𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝

❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑮 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑩𝑬𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑰𝑭𝑼𝑳
𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒚

❛ will you still love me when i got nothing but my aching soul? ❜

        𝐽𝐴𝐶𝐾 𝐶𝑂𝑈𝐿𝐷 𝐶𝑂𝑈𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝑁 Calico's determination and genuine anger issues to break them out of this jail cell. She might be the only thief in existence to not know how to pick a lock, but she's quite creative. There's always a second solution only a madman would find as Jack and Calico like to say-- they're normally the two to find it.

Jack was sitting on the bench in their cell with his hat over his eyes, attempting to recharge and drown out the sounds of the prisoners in the adjoining cell whistling and calling the dog. Calico took was quite irritated by it, but instead of resting, she was attempting to break out of their prison. It proved to be quite difficult to think with the three jailbirds next to them. "Aye, the dog's never gonna move, you gits."

"Excuse us if we haven't resigned ourselves to the gallows just yet." One of the prisoners spat, yet on queue, the dog holding the keys to their cell scurried off. Calico chuckled at the irony, only returning the insult. "Not even the gallows would want you, greasy fool."

The man snarled, scrunching his nose in disgust that a woman as such would insult him. Women were meant to be respectable, held at a high standard, quite proper, but Calico had had enough of that for one life. She was quite glad to resort to the worst view someone could have for her-- less expectations.

In need of a break from her mind constantly running, Calico sat down next to her friend, who was facing her on the bench. "There's a big lock on the door, ain't there?"

"Shut up." Calico crossed her arms in front of her chest. She had been taught about a dozen times, practiced for days on end, but Calico had never been able to master the art of picking a lock. It was her downfall. Jack never hesitated to remind her of such disadvantage, "You know you're famous for being a thief?"

"They call me Heron and the Sea's Whisper because I'm stealthy and strong, not 'cause I know how to pick a bloody lock." Calico complained. Jack, since the moment he met his pirating friend, knew that she was far more capable than he. She could read maps, sail a ship, make a weapon out of right anything, and she was quite the fighter. Jack was fond of having such a tool at his loyal disposal, but Jack Sparrow had survived far worse alone. Calico knew he would be fine without her, just possibly dead, or maybe a ghost.