𝟓. ❙𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬

❛ 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑶𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧

❝ 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧. 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑯𝑶𝑻𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬 (𝑬𝑫𝑰𝑻)
𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉

❛ late night when you need my love ❜

        𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑌 𝐷𝐸𝐹𝐼𝑁𝐸 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑂𝑆 as the raging seas during a thunderstorm, but nothing out in the deep waters could ever compare to a night in Tortuga. Criminals, heathens, pirates, any horrific being one could think of had probably been to Tortuga one few too many times. Jack Sparrow was one of those people.

Jack had always been quite fond of Tortuga, they made quite a few trips down there. Calico hated that village with the depths of her heart, but of course, she follows Jack wherever he goes. Calico constantly felt exposed in that town, like no matter where she stood, there was always someone watching. She wasn't too far off, Calico catches attention.

As the two pirates and Will walked through the busy town, Will had noticed that Calico was walking quite close to him, but he could sense fear. This wasn't one of Calico's flirtatious screaming, she simply believed to be safer next to a tall, fit man with a sword. Jack was far too distracted by the incredibly subjective beauty of Tortuga. "It is a sad life that has never breathed deep the sweet, proliferous bouquet that is Tortuga. Savvy?"

"More like a fortunate life." Calico muttered, having her hand lingering by her pistol at all times for safety.

"Ignore Callie. What do you think?" Jack had stopped walking to motion dramatically to the town around him by flourishing his hands. Will could see how visibly uncomfortable Calico is. He had been around these two pirates long enough to observe that Jack could adapt to the strangest of places and make it a home while Calico saw the dangerous reality. "It'll linger."

"I'll tell you, mate, if every town were like this one, no man would ever feel unwanted." Jack expressed his deep love for the town where near 'bout anyone could blend in. Pirate stick out like sore thumbs in every village they visit, unless it is one that contains folk far worse than a pirate.

"Right, but there are a lot of men that are really, really unwanted." Calico stressed, still feeling chills rush down her spine every time her eyes jumped to a new sight. Every visit, Calico was swarmed, irritated, and bugged by men with no boundaries or regard for her rights as a person. Nothing had happened quite yet, but she was anticipating it.