‎𐙚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

"Xing An!!" I cried out as my bestfriend pick up the call

"Xing An!!" I cried out as my bestfriend pick up the call. She probably has gone deaf for seconds but I don't care about it right now!

"MEIMEI! Stop deafening my ears. I swear to god!" She yelled back and I put my phone on the speaker.

"Xing An! My two Ds have been lost from my life," tears welled up in my eyes and she laughed. She dared to laugh!?

"Xing An, you freak-"

"Sorry,sorry. I just thought about a dirty lame joke,you know. 2Ds, 2 Dicks-"

"Xing An!! My phone's on speaker!" I freaked out and quickly checked my room's door. Thank god, it was locked. I put the phone off the speaker.

"Damn you!" I cussed at her and she laughed,I bet she's smirking right now. Xing An and her dirty brain!

"Hey,sorry.. sorry... Tell me,what happened," she tried her best to control her laughter while I was frowning here.

"First,my Dog Xun Bao got lost and now my diary. I don't even remember where I last saw it," I was being impatient now. Writing a journal is one of my core habits. Being without it was only making me anxious.

"You might have left it somewhere in the corner of your bedroom. Go check it properly instead of whining here," she said in boredom and I exhaled heavily.

"I HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT!" I was trying my best not to lose my control.

"Then, you might have left it somewhere in the school. We'll check it tomorrow,okay? Bye. I'm sleepy. Goodnight." And just like that she hung up the call.

Xing An is freaking annoying when she's sleepy. I tucked my phone inside my pink hoodie and stepped out.

"Mom, I'm going out for a while." I wore my slippers hastily and left the apartment before mom could refuse to let me go.

I left the building and stood outside an old-age typa home with ancient Chinese style interior.

"Li Jiashu.... Jiashu... Jiajia... Li Jia-" I started shouting my other bestfriend's name but someone shut my mouth with their palm and turned me around.

I bite Jiashu's palm and he pulled back,"Ouch."

"You scared me!"

"Meimei gets scared too?" He laughed out loud and I smacked his arm.

"Did you find Baobao?" He questioned with little seriousness and I nodded hopelessly.

"Don't worry, he will come to you once he starts missing you." Jiashu patted my head and I frowned.

"Means he's not missing me now?" I questioned with a frowning pout and he smiled embarrassingly.

"No- I didn't mean that-"

"I see. Xing An and you, both of you are annoying. Even my diary got lost today,"my head lower down in sadness.

"What?" He sounded shocked,"Should I gift you another one?"