ROYAL'S DROWNED ROYALTY

"but we don't have evidences" Karna says as he watch duryodhana nodding before his eyes caught dushasana talking with avyaan while ashwatthama is walking around the garden since the weather is good today.

"dushasana likes your palace more" He heard duryodhana muttering beside him who also came to watch the garden as karna nodded saying.

"I can see that, especially with how fucked up your royalties are, he definitely likes this much better-" Karna muttered as duryodhana and kanak watch him while he pace around the room calmly, continuing "-not to offend but you royals have nothing to behold. From childhood, live on expectations, left alone to find your own path, even the pull and push of darkness and light into life. Have you ever live your childhood?"

Karna asked feeling duryodhana's stare on him as he himself answered sarcastically "Mahadev's Boon!! What kind of Mahadev's Boon who isn't even considered as boon? Never treated as boon? No one can see future except God and sometimes even God can't then-" looking with a siren eyes, karna asked "-how did a mere mortal predicted future?"

Both duryodhana and kanak knows about whom karna is talking about cause there is only one person who predicted duryodhana's future when he was born and it is not a secret anywhere as they hear a scoff making the both come out of trance while karna murmered in the silence.

"no questions to be asked. Everyone just accepted is as the person said. How stupid you all royals are! I am happy that I was not born as royal" shrugging karna says looking outside the window unknown to Kanak's thoughts who knows it is false about karna being sutaputra as he look at karna.

Frantically moving his both hands up and down, karna says fastly "this is not royal behaviour! Don't do that! This is not good! Don't eat that! Don't look at that! Don't talk to that person! Don't! Don't! Don't! Don't!-" huffing, karna look at duryodhana as he asks "-how many 'don't' have you listened in your life?...........you both group of brothers have no brain"

Kanak look up at karna who is looking around the room, not even meeting duryodhana's eyes as he says "you all are seriously, you are treated like how an adult should be made............from childhood, like indeed WOW! And those five are treated like prized possessions, fragile glasses who should be kept in a safe place always"

Scoff chuckling, karna says "those five are warriors, excellent warriors, they are trained by Guru Dronacharya yet........the way that 100 plus virgin- Oh, sorry!-" Karna says finding duryodhana raising an eyebrow at the use of such name for Pitamah as karna says "-I didn't mean that, just emotions came out and beside the way he said 'I shouldn't had let them out of my sight', who are they? Five year old children? When a child become older, the elders let the child take responsibilities so that the child would understand how the world works and everything is not as it seems like but no! You house has a tradition of ruining childhoods and making it seems like We. Are. Royals and that's how it works in the royalty. Your palace elders are running behind them like a kid is playing around and they don't want them to get hurt. They are not kids, they are warriors, a word that itself holds a very big power and they know that but that........yeah, your Pitamah, does not want to accept that. The elders inside the palace literally used you all children as two different worlds despite the fact that your world is same"

Looking directly into duryodhana's eyes, karna says confidently "Those five are alive, I don't know where but I guarantee you for this, they are alive with Rajmata. They are warriors and a warrior can't die like this"

Kanak felt breath punching out of his lungs as he hear Karna saying more and more until karna took the guarantee of them being alive making him feel unable to breath before avyaan came calling karna.

Both karna and duryodhana went with avyaan as yudhishtir, disguise as kanak, crouch down on the ground slowly, taking deep breaths while the words of karna echoed inside his mind before he went outside.

--------------------------------------------

"that was fun"

"hmm, my stomach is full"

"I can see that my looking at this balloon"

"Bhrata karnaaa"

"Ashwatthama"

"OK - OK, fine"

"you all can take rest now" Karna says as every worker bowed down before leaving from there as kanak with his brothers went to his room, sitting in a circle as vallaba starts.

"can't believe I saw that dushasana playing around with avyaan"

"I also couldn't recognise him" Granthika says as kanak asks "what do you think about the elders of Hastinapur?"

The brothers went silent as they look their elder brother before Aadav replied "they all are nice and caring but..................but sometimes I think they are too much on us........I mean I am not complaining, just saying that whenever something happens, they always told us to step back, let the danger be low down a little and then step up, I mean, aren't we also an adult? And a warrior? We can fight dangers, it is our part as being a warrior"

Kanak heard the confusing tone of his brother before tantipala and Granthika also step in saying "it is true, they seem to be taking us like a............I don't know, child?"

"yeah, I mean by the time we reach Indraprastha, we were like in the shadows of them while Kauravas seem to step up first like an adult while we were stopped"

"And both is bad" Kanak says taking their interest as he told them what happened in the morning with talk between karna and duryodhana as they all fell silent.

"hmm, if saying honestly then this is true. They either completely pushed forward like kauravas or pushed backwards like us" Tantipala says as other nodded lightly before Aadav says "judging by how you said that, it seems he is angry on Pitamah and tatashree Vidur"

"well, I agree with that, it was kind of dense of us and other too, other too but first us that we were teared like a fragile thing as devaputras while kauravas are treated like bad omen despite being Mahadev's Boon and knowing that no one predict future, so how did tatashree Vidur did?"

All went silent by Granthika's sentence while kanak says "no wonder, the misunderstanding of childhood become fight of today, we never any connection so how would we know anything, we let everything go with the flow"

"do you.............do you think they will.........bhrata duryodhana will accept us if be got to know about this?..............Do you think we will accept them?.........Do you think Angraj will.............?"

Too many questions, too many questions and we have no answer for nay question even for their own............would they accept the reality before kauravas who does not know while they who knows?

****************************