UNTANGLE THE TANGLED HEART

"how much does he give without even thinking for one time?"

"he is always like this, from childhood"

Ashwatthama and vrushali talked to themselves while watching karna doing daan.

It is amusing how just few weeks ago they both didn't even uttered a word in each other's presence and now are talking to each other like they never were stranger in the first place. Though not like anyone has problem with it.

With a small talk, vrushali and karna part away as ashwatthama walk with vrushali in silence but this time it is not uncomfortable or awkward, just a calm one in each other's presence.

"the weather is nice today"

Ashwatthama says, looking at the sky that is dark but not too much, doesn't seem like it will rain but it is windy and nice as they walk until they hear a small squeak making them look at each other before they turn around, following the sound only to enter a beautiful field of flowers.

"it is beautiful"

He heard vrushali saying in aww while he though of this hidden field which he has never seen even after walking so many times in this path.

Another squeak took them out of moment as they turn around only to find a deer being caught in thorny trap under the tree, must be set up by a hunter. Ashwatthama went towards it, trying to get the deer's leg out of the trap while vrushali cares the deer, trying to calm it down.

After two pulls, the deer's leg came out as ashwatthama stand up with vrushali while the deer ran away, after giving a light nudge to both of them as gesture of thank you.

Ashwatthama got ready to walk away but his steps halted when he heard "thanks for helping the deer" making him silent before he took a deep breath, speaking out "I am not like them" while turning around, looking directly into her eyes. It is not good but it is necessary for her to know this and that, he knows about her past, thus he decided to do it now.

--------------------------------------------

"karna told me about your parents. I won't say that royals are not bastards but I can assure you that there are some rare ones that are not like those bastards you met in Abhira. I wasn't even royal in first in first place, I am a brahmin. I became King cause pitashree gave a task to his students and that task finished but they didn't wanted rivalry so Panchala, Maharaj Draupad gave half of the Panchala as a sign of friendship to pitashree and that's why I am King but...........I won't lie I don't like royal life much"

Vrushali stare at ashwatthama speaking with blank face before muttering about "so he didn't told you about that" after he finished making him let out a confused noise so vrushali decided to speak.