HEART THAT BELONGS TO HER 2

It was okay when he went to drop her one time but now...........It has been whole week since he has been going to drop her at her house cause of karna. That bastard has been sending him (ashwatthama) to drop vrushali from whole week and he really want to go shout on karna for this but can't cause avyaan and avni's practice time is truly in the evening.........That bastard surely knows what to do?, When to do? And how to do? And it seems he is soon going to listen from ashwatthama for that. Cause it awkward!!

It is awkward, how each time he has to walk behind vrushali in a dead silence like as if two enemies or strangers are left alone in a forest and each time he has to leave from the entrance of Suta Samaj, which is not a problem of course but it doesn't mean it made anything better too.

Though, just thinking won't change it cause here he is again walking behind vrushali to drop her, in a very cumbersome silence. This type of silence is good in every possible situation except the one with enemy and this one, hell even the silence with stranger doesn't scream so much. Now even the past walker and people are looking at them thinking as if he is a stalker following the girl in front and he does not like this kind of look.

It was all silent until the sound of running chariot entered his ears as he immediately stepped aside, glaring at the chariot that run past them before hearing the sound of throat clearing making him look down, only to jump backward when he saw vrushali in his embrace.

"I am sorry. Didn't mean to, I swear, it is just, I thought the chariot-" Ashwatthama sputter out incoherently as vrushali turned around leaving from there making him run behind too.

They both halted their steps, as usual at the entrance of Suta Samaj. Ashwatthama was ready to turn around but stopped dead tracked when vrushali turned around, bowing lightly before entering inside leaving ashwatthama statued.

"did she?........what does that mean?" He muttered while walking back to the path to Anga only to stop, realising vrushali wasn't nodding but was thanking him silently cause of earlier chariot scene.

Jumping lightly in happiness, he look around to check if anyone saw him jumping but found no one, making him sigh in relief only to jump again when he hear throat cleaning sound from behind.

"finished?"

"karna, you damned person!!"

Laughing karna walk forward as ashwatthama look behind only to realise that he entered Anga while ago but didn't noticed, before rolling his eyes as he went to catch up with karna on the way to Anga palace.

"that was not funny"

"oh come on, you are just angry cause I caught you acting like your age"

"..................Karna!!"

And the bickering of two friends went on.

----------------------------------------------

If ashwatthama find himself walking on the markets of Hastinapur like a casual common man does, it is nothing new. Usually at this time, he would be in Panchala, working on the documents while cursing his royal life but right now he isn't doing that, all thanks to Gandhar Raj cause he is on work of finding more connection of Gandhar Raj with other Rajyas and people........like chedi though karna said they can't attack on chedi just like that, without any powerful reason and that's why they are finding more about it-

"this is for 18 coins miss. Don't want to buy then don't, I can't lower the price-"

"well its usual price in 10 coins and you were also selling them by this price till yesterday" Ashwatthama said, going towards the shop from where the voice came as he glares at the shopkeeper from whom he bought grocery and vegatables yesterday.

He watch shopkeeper gulping before looking at the customer "it is just 10 coins miss" before he got the money as ashwatthama look towards customer only to stand straight when he meet those onyx eyes again.

He stood still, watching vrushali paying 10 coins before putting her grocery inside her bag as she walk past ashwatthama making him walk with her...........why? Don't ask cause he himself don't know.

"how do you know about the usual price of things in market?"

Ashwatthama felt the world under his feet sliding after hearing the voice of the person who has been ignoring him up, until day before yesterday but he quickly compose himself.

"cause I buy them"

"you buy grocery by yourself?"

"of course, who else would buy them? Maa would beat me if I forgot to buy vegetables and fruits in the two days of a week"

It was all silent until ashwatthama hear something in low voice, too low that if a normal person would not had been able to hear it, luckily his warrior sharp senses let him hear it making him reply.

"two days in a week?"

"yeah, I buy fresh vegetables and fruits twice a week and by the end of the week, it always finishes"

"hmm"

They both reached at the entrance of Suta Samaj, not even realising when did they walked that much distance in just small talks as she look at ashwatthama, muttering "thank you..........for yesterday too" and ashwatthama couldn't keep his mouth shut "so now I am not going to get ignored anymore, right?" making vrushali immediately look away before she put her feet inside the entrance while ashwatthama turn around to leave, not wanting to disrespect her decision of not showing her house to him.

But now he is definitely not going to ask karna to stop sending him, nope, not after the first progress.

*******************************