~ 14 ~

"C-can we c-cuddle?" Jungkook whispered, voice filled with fear.

Taehyung dint know what to answer, so he simply came closer and opened his arms for Jungkook to hug him.

A tear left from his left eye. Jungkook quickly went and hugged Taehyung, nuzzling his head on the crook of his neck. Leaving soft tears silently.

They both went to the couch and cuddled. With Taehyung resting his back on the soft handle of the couch and Jungkook was resting his head on Taehyung's chest, body over Taehyung's.

Taehyung was gently running his paws through Jungkook's hair, comforting him.

"If you are comfortable... can you... let your heart out?" Taehyung whispered, his voice filled with tender and reassurance.

Hearing this Jungkook want to stay tell everything! Everything he suffered. Every shitty things that is still wounding his heart deep inside.

He wants to let out all his wave of emotions to him.

But...

He dint... he just dint...

He dint want to...

"Jungkook?" Taehyung said making Jungkook snap out. "Are you..."

"Hyung..." He eventually started. Eyes started to get teary.

"My..." he hesitated and dint want to talk about this topic, he felt defeated.

"My mom..." Taehyung listened to Jungkook carefully without interrupting in between. But Jungkook couldn't, he only tried holding back his tears talking about it. "shhh its okay! you can cry... I will never judge you..." Taehyung whispered making Jungkook crawl up a little and nuzzled his face under the neck of his crook, hugging him tighter. But still holding back his tears. Taehyung noticed this and was comforting him by patting his back.

After feeling a little calm, he started.
"My mom... I wish I was with her now..." he muttered. "And where is she now?" Taehyung asked, voice filled with calmness. "I-in a better place..." he whispered. "I-i'm sorry." Taehyung muttered.

"I lost my mom to a tragedy... my father..." His voice caught, unable to finish the painful sentence. "What did he do?" Taehyung asked trying to ease his mind. "I... I dont really wanna talk about him..." jungkook confessed.

"It's okay..." Taehyung said massaging jungkook's back to ease the stress.

Taehyung's massagings made jungkook slowly drift into sleep which Taehyung noticed. He continued massaging till jungkook was fully asleep.

Jungkook was cutely snoring under Taehyung's crook, losely hugging him.

Taehyung tried to get up but jungkook was too heavy so he decided to sleep with him.

***

Knock
Knock
Knock

Jungkook woke up to the knocking sound of the door. Not wanting to answer back at the door because his couch felt really comfortable than usual, only to realise he was sleeping on Taehyung.

He blushed sleepy, still feeling tired and wanted to sleep more but the knocking dint stop.

"Jungkook?" Jimin shouted from the other side of the door, Knocking. Sleepy jungkook is on an urge to kick Jimin's ass for disturbing him at his golden moment.

Yes... even talking to Taehyung was a golden moment to jungkook.

Not feeling to get up and answer jimin, he still eventually got up and opened the door.

"Jungko-" , "Damn what do you want?" Jungkook whispered angrily. "W-What happened?" Jimin whispered back, trynna peek inside the house.

Jungkook sighed. "Come in" he whispered. Jimin entered the house, removing his shoes with his heel and closed the door silently, While jungkook went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

He witnessed Taehyung sleeping on the couch. "Why is he sleeping on the couch?" He asked, whispering. "We were cuddling" jungkook whispered. "YOU WHA-" Jungkook quickly closed jimin's mouth, because he was a little loud. "Asshole shut up! He is sleeping!" He whispered angrily. "Im sorry!" Jimin apologised whispering back.

"But you both were really cuddling?" Jimin asked. "I got my fucking nightmare again, I dint know what to do, I tried calling you but your phone was switched off, so... I asked Taehyung... then we were cuddling, eventually I slept, then you were there to disturb me" junkook explained, fussing at the end.

"I'm sorry... My charger is with Yoongi," Jimin muttered, avoiding eye contact. "He went to meet his parents and won't be back until tonight."

"It's okay..." jungkook whispered. Handling some dumplings. "So?, Why you came here?" Jungkook asked, voice kinda audible. "I don't even know what the assignment is," Jimin explained, his phone switched off. "So I came here to ask about it and even brought my laptop. Can we go somewhere so that Taehyung won't be disturbed?" Jimin asked.

"Lets go to my room then." Jungkook said. Both went to jungkook's room and started doing their assignments with out making much noise

***

Taehyung woke up. Sleepily looking around for jungkook, still laying in couch.

He got up, rubbing his eyes. "Jungkook?" He called him. "Yeah?" Jungkook said and went to look at Taehyung. "How did you go there? You were sleeping with me right?" He asked sleepily.

"Hello!" Jimin popped up from behind. Taehyung squinted his eyes to see him properly, not recognising him properly. "Taehyung! Did you forgot me already?!" Jimin said, keeping his palms above his heart, acting dramatic.

"Oh Jimin! Sorry man! I was thinking there is no people other than me and jungkook in this house and I was wondering how another man popped up. I'm sorry! My brain won't process for the next five minutes because I just woke up!" Taehyung said chuckling.

"Welp! It's okay, so... as you are awake, wanna complete the assignment with us?" Jimin asked. "YOU GUYS STARTED?!" Taehyung let out, suprised.
"Yeah" jungkook chuckled.