went missing

Hana reached her house , parking her bike inside the small garage she closed the shutter and walked inside the house closing the door she rested her back against the door and sighed .

" What should I do now ???? Neither can I leave Niel nor Aryan .... I cannot leave him because he's sensitive and needs help and i cannot see Aayan's long hurtful face , i cannot bear this anymore. Come on Hana it's just your first day , i never thought that my first date would end up in hospital though it might be fake it was my first date .... I don't want to hurt anyone, i don't want to choose anything. I don't want anything or anyone . I wish I had someone I could learn on . I wish I had someone I could share these with, though I have numbers of friends but I don't think I could share with them , it's not like i don't TRUST them . I just don't want them to worry about me . I wish I could turn back time .... I wish some things were different, i don't want to accept this . But , I miss you Hyam . I'm trying to do what you said , being strong .... But it's taking a lot for me to handle this how could you just go away just like that ?? How could you go away after having so much , i sometimes hate myself for missing someone who doesn't even care about me , if you did . You would have at least said your goodbye If you would have told me about you going away I guess i wouldn't have missed you so much ....i wouldn't have " she said crying a bit. When her phone rang . She wiped her eyes and stood up taking her phone out of her jeans answering the call she walked upstairs.

" Yes, Maahi . How are you ??" She asked , to his brother .

" I'm good, how's everything going there ??" He asked , and just like that she talked to his brothers, her sister in laws and slept just like that feeling tired .

****

The next morning she again woke up , getting ready for college and walking out of the house .... Instead of making something she decided to have something while on the way . Stopping her bike in front of a c-store . She bought a small bottle of water and a cream sandwich , she bit down her sandwich sitting on the bike when she finished it she drank the whole bottle throwing it away in the dustbin she rode away to college . Parking her bike in the parking lot she looked at herself in the mirror.

" I look so pale , ah

" I look so pale , ah ... my dark circles " she said , touching them .

She sighs taking her bag and dragging herself inside the building. She dragged herself to the corridors feeling her body pain grow as she walked further when somebody jumped in front of her making her release a short small scream. She opened her eyes to see who it was and who was laughing.... When she looked who it was she sighed in relief and rolled her eyes but again her blood rushed making her suddenly feel energetic and he looked at him .

" How come you're here??? Didn't the doctor tell you to rest ?? ... And how is your headache ?? Did you do your dressing or the nurse ?? And what about your breakfast and meds ?? Answer me Niel !!" She asked .

" If you let me answer , I'll princess" he said . And she folded her arms .

"Say it then " ...she said .