Resignation

"Baby boy, shouldn't you already say it ??" The girl's voice said

" What is it Daniella ??" His voice came out slow yet calm .

" Those words I'm dying to hear, Come on saying I love you isn't that difficult" the girl said .

" It's not that easy to say, we need some proper planning and things to match the situation " Hayam said .

" God !!! You would die single waiting for the perfect time " she yelled a bit .

"Calm down Dan , are you that desperate to hear me say ?" He asked .

Hana moved a bit back not trying to eavesdrop the conversation, she moved away from it walking in another direction.

"Where is she ?? I want to meet her " Daniella said .

"She must be already here I don't know why she isn't here yet, she didn't come to work yesterday either." He said looking at the door.

" Ohh worried boy " Daniella teased . Sitting in front of him on the chair .

" Nevermind , will you stay or will you be going??" Hayam asked.

" No, I'll be going Zen will be waiting for me . See you soon " she said getting up from her seat he got up walking her till the door hugged her one last time and she was off

Hayam waved at her as she entered the elevator he looked at the desk outside of his office to see hana's purse on it .

"So she's here, might be away to make me a coffee" he said , and smiled going back inside after a complete five minutes the knock was heard and Hayam allowed her to enter and smiled when he saw her .

"Good Morning. Mr. Abadi, I'm really sorry i was late for work today i reached some time ago but heard someone was there so I didn't disturbed." She said, placing his coffee on the table without looking at him and opening her iPad.

"Ohh, you were there -?? Why didn't you - " he was cut off miserably.

"For today's schedule... It's already 11 in the Morning so, we have less time , at sharp 11 :15 you'll be having some models checked, they are all ready. the clothes are all ready and finalized by the mangers and designers just your final answer is waiting.  These are the final reports of the construction site , this file is about the production and manufacturing departments concluded interpretation The salaries and the wages are already giving to the employees and bonuses to the deservers. And lastly you'll be having lunch with the partners and the directors of the company they have been waiting to give you a welcome lunch And lastly before you go home, please meet the collaboration team and investors at the ocean blue restaurant... That's all for the day . " She said, and looked at her watch .

"You have just 5 minutes to finish your coffee and be there at the modeling conference hall all are already present .. thank you " she said, without a slight smile on her face and walked out of the room .

He just stared at her unusual behaviour and sigh thinking it might be the pressure of work . He gulped down his coffee and stood up taking his coat he walked out of the office.

In the afternoon, Hana sat on her chair debating on herself whether she should just go in and give the resignation letter or not .

"Why not Hana ?? It's not like I want to be his secretary forever! I wanted to become an accountant, a finance manager Not a secretary!! Come on get up from your place you have just 5 minutes before he goes out to attend the lunch meeting " she said to herself and stood up , holding the letter in her hand she took a long breath and knocked.

"Yes " the voice allowed . She took another long breath calming herself down she walked in , to see him wearing his coat ready to leave .

"Ohh Hana .. you came to remind me ?? No problem I'm already going Hun, will you accompany me ?? " He asked.