Cold Coffee

" Yupp.. he's perfect in everything, but I do come second when it comes to his studies but I'm on his top list when the exams and assignments are over " she said showing her pout .

" If you're happy we are happy ... And don't ever forget that you can always come to us right if anything goes wrong ??" Aaniya said , and she nodded.

"Of course I have the bestest friend in the world " she said , coming to their side and hugging them.

"Alright i have some work with the assignments I need to meet My physics teacher" Hana said getting up from her seat .

"Alright see you soon " Rui said and three of them waved at each other walking away.

Walking by the corridors she reached the staff office but when she was about to knock, she saw that the teachers are having their lunch still she sigh not trying to disturb them and walked away deciding to ask After classes or during the classes.

When she was going through the way towards the canteen again the stairs upstairs got her sight she smiled and ran up going to the top floor and opened the metal door closing it back , she halted in her steps and breathed out bringing her hands back she interlocked them smiling she herself didn't knew why was she smiling she felt like she's happy , her mood was happy .

"I wonder why my mood is so good today ???" She asked herself.

" ahhh maybe,i didn't get to see that jerks face ??? ..... Glad then " she said walking towards the railing .

" Talking about me Hun ???" She froze when she heard his voice, she cursed under her breath closing her eyes and biting her lips but opened it back again and decided to ignore him she walked forward standing in front of the railing and looked at the city which looked messed up but beautiful on its own .

" Just like my life " she murmured to herself smiling sadly .

" Like trash ??? " The voice asked from her side making her look at him , in irritation.

He waited for her to say something but she didn't open her mouth instead she looked away.

she moved a little bit far from him not wanting any interaction with him when he noticed her movement he smirked and rolled his eyes looking forward.

" You know something Hun ??" He asked , she looked at him confused fearing that he actually wanted a conversation??

A verbal conversation.

She looked at him confused he looked back at her not receiving any reply but he proceeded.

" Sometimes we need to head into the storm to appreciate the light " he said , making her confused but yet understood He looked at her and turned towards her .

" You didn't appreciate the light I let you see, you yourself asked for it so do Not Question me .... Hm ? Alright Hun ??" He asked , like she was her most precious thing to ruin She narrowed her eyebrows in confusion and finally decided to open her mouth.

"What do you mean ??" She asked . And he just chuckled showing his Adam's apple by lifting his head up, brushing off his hair back .

" Desperate someone ??" He asked making her more trigger and confused at the same time .

" Nevermind!!! I've things to do rather than wasting my time on you " she said , and rolled her eyes walking away out of the rooftop area.

" Oh Hun , you don't even know what's coming in your way " he said to himself smiling and took out his cigar lighting it up by keeping it in between his lips , he inhaled the intoxication inside and blew out making Circles in the air But he was interrupted when his cell phone rang , he answered it after taking it out of his coat .